Default New social media platoform...

Have you heard about the new social media platform for treasonous Trump
conservatives?

It's called... KLANSTER.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Have you heard about the new social media platform for treasonous Trump conservatives?It's called... KLANSTER. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

That's nice. Just as long as it is not affiliated with that
notorious racist Maryland KKK. How are your Klanners getting
along with your recent influx of MS 13? I'll bet youse guys have
some interesting stories to tell, sitting around the nightly
bonfires.

Speaking of stories, I recently reread that 8 page compilation of
some of the wildest, most outrageous lies you ever told about
yourself and yur daddy.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Social disease jps General 64 August 15th 12 05:39 PM
Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 10 October 12th 10 07:40 AM
Social Networking *e#c General 0 October 12th 10 03:26 AM
More social engineering... Tom Francis - SWSports General 98 January 9th 09 01:03 AM
Liberal media? You mean slimey media Nick General 7 June 19th 05 04:18 AM