Default Hearts are breaking...

....TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.
--
Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 12:33:10 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.
--
Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

What a sore loser...
Sure reminds you of The John and his Bowl of Turds.

On 1/8/21 12:03 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 12:33:10 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.
--
Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

What a sore loser...
Sure reminds you of The John and his Bowl of Turds.

They're all the same, Trump and his supporters. JohnnyMop is one of the
worst. I wonder if he was among those storming the Capitol and pooping
on the floors there, as his fellow Trumpsters did. I'm glad I've kept
him in the bozo bin.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to arrange an Uber for the long drive south.-- Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD? TRUMP HAS HIS OWN PLANES AND HELICOPTERS. BY
THE WAY, I DON'T PLAN ON ATTENDING EITHER.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 09:03:52 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 12:33:10 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.
--
Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

What a sore loser...
Sure reminds you of The John and his Bowl of Turds.

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 1/8/21 11:33 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.

Update:

(CNN)President-elect Joe Biden said President Donald Trump's decision
to skip his inauguration is "one of the few things he and I have ever
agreed on."
"It's a good thing, him not showing up," Biden told reporters Friday in
Wilmington, Delaware, at a news conference after he introduced Cabinet
nominees.
"He exceeded even my worst notions about him. He's been an embarrassment
to the country, embarrassed us around the world. He's not worthy to hold
that office," Biden said.
However, Biden said he is glad Vice President Mike Pence will attend his
inauguration.
"He's welcome. I think it's important that as much as we can stick to
what have been the historical precedents of how an administration
changes should be maintained. And so Mike, the vice president, is
welcome to come. We'd be honored to have him there, and to move forward
in the transition," Biden said.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 11:33:06 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.

He has a pretty nice 757 and a whole lot nicer helicopter. Why would
he Uber anywhere?
If he hasn't resigned by then AF1 is still his plane, no matter which
one he takes.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/8/21 11:33 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: ...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to arrange an Uber for the long drive south.Update: (CNN)President-elect Joe Biden said President Donald Trump's decision to skip his inauguration is "one of the few things he and I have ever agreed on.""It's a good thing, him not showing up," Biden told reporters Friday in Wilmington, Delaware, at a news conference after he introduced Cabinet nominees."He exceeded even my worst notions about him. He's been an embarrassment to the country, embarrassed us around the world. He's not worthy to hold that office," Biden said.However, Biden said he is glad Vice President Mike Pence will attend his inauguration."He's welcome. I think it's important that as much as we can stick to what have been the historical precedents of how an administration changes should be maintained. And so Mike, the vice president, is welcome to come. We'd be honored to have him there, and to move forward in the transition," Biden said.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

SLEEPY JOE THINKS IT'S IMPORTANT TO STICK TO HISTORICAL
PRECIDENTS. REMEMBER THAT WHEN HIS HANDLERS START PULLING HIS
STRINGS TO ACOMPLISH THEIR WILD AGENDA. HIS NEXT JOB WILL BE
SITTING ON THE ARM OF JEFF DUNHAM . MOVE OVER WALTER. YOUR TWIN
BROTHER IS COMING.

True North wrote:
On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 12:33:10 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.
--
Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

What a sore loser...
Sure reminds you of The John and his Bowl of Turds.

It does, dummy?Â* You have a sad life and not much left time to live.Â*
Find a better way to enjoy it.Â* Narcissism isn't contagious and you
aren't a deadbeat, like Harry, so there must be something better for you
to do than sniff his ass like a beaten puppy.

US - Jack of Hearts 2016-08-04 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 September 29th 16 12:50 AM
Hoffmann hearts Beck jps General 0 November 3rd 09 06:00 PM
Eat your hearts out armchair sailors Roger Long Cruising 11 August 7th 08 11:11 PM
WE have acheived our hearts desire Jim General 0 November 17th 04 04:03 PM
Winning those hearts and minds... jim-- General 5 May 21st 04 07:11 PM