Default Eat your hearts out armchair sailors

http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/...on-solo-voyage

(Second photo down)

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/...on-solo-voyage

(Second photo down)

--
Roger Long

She's hot and gives great head. Swallows, too

"Roger Long" wrote in message
http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/...on-solo-voyage

(Second photo down)

--
Roger Long

Yep. He's out there doing it. Nice boat. Now, if only his "island princess"
used good grammar....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote
Now, if only his "island princess" used good grammar....

Now we know why Wilbur doesn't cruise...

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
. ..
"Capt. JG" wrote
Now, if only his "island princess" used good grammar....

Now we know why Wilbur doesn't cruise...

I don't get ya... Neal cares about grammar? That would be news.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

In article ,
says...
http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/...on-solo-voyage

(Second photo down)

Here's his www site

http://www.zacsunderland.com/index.html

Take care,

Sexton

"Capt. JG" wrote
I don't get ya... Neal cares about grammar? That would be news.

Could have sworn I've seen him claim to be some sort of English language
scholar more than once. (Of course he could have been someone else at the
time.)

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
news
"Capt. JG" wrote
I don't get ya... Neal cares about grammar? That would be news.

Could have sworn I've seen him claim to be some sort of English language
scholar more than once. (Of course he could have been someone else at the
time.)

Ah... yes, I think you're starboard.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:17:00 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in message
http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/...on-solo-voyage

(Second photo down)

--
Roger Long

Yep. He's out there doing it. Nice boat. Now, if only his "island princess"
used good grammar....

Who cares whether she can even talk? :-)

Bruce-in-Bangkok

On Aug 3, 4:31 pm, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:17:00 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in message
http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/...-teen-zac-sund...

(Second photo down)

--
Roger Long

Yep. He's out there doing it. Nice boat. Now, if only his "island princess"
used good grammar....

Who cares whether she can even talk? :-)

Bruce-in-Bangkok

nice bar