Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Hearts are breaking...

On 1/8/21 12:03 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 12:33:10 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...TrumpThug in Chief, the Donald, apparently announced today he is not
planning to attend the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

No announcement about this, but apparently his plan is to escape to
Mar-A-Lago, presumably on the 19th or 20th on an Air Force jet. It would
be a grin if Trump were denied use of a government jet and had to
arrange an Uber for the long drive south.
--
Bozo Banned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

What a sore loser...
Sure reminds you of The John and his Bowl of Turds.

They're all the same, Trump and his supporters. JohnnyMop is one of the
worst. I wonder if he was among those storming the Capitol and pooping
on the floors there, as his fellow Trumpsters did. I'm glad I've kept
him in the bozo bin.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,