Default If we had a president...

If we had a president, he would be assisting in a smooth transition to
his successor, speaking about the honor of having served in our highest
office, denouncing any threats of violence, and telling people to wear
masks and behave responsibly in a pandemic.

But we have no president. We have Donald Trump.

- Bill Kristol

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

Keyser Söze wrote:

If we had a president, he would be assisting in a smooth transition to
his successor, speaking about the honor of having served in our highest
office, denouncing any threats of violence, and telling people to wear
masks and behave responsibly in a pandemic.

But we have no president. We have Donald Trump.

- Bill Kristol

I guess it is Presidential to trash the White House as you leave if you are
not an “R”.

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 16:04:07 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

If we had a president, he would be assisting in a smooth transition to
his successor, speaking about the honor of having served in our highest
office, denouncing any threats of violence, and telling people to wear
masks and behave responsibly in a pandemic.

But we have no president. We have Donald Trump.

- Bill Kristol

If your son had a decent father, he'd not have been abandoned decades ago.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

If we had a president, he would be assisting in a smooth transition to
his successor, speaking about the honor of having served in our highest
office, denouncing any threats of violence, and telling people to wear
masks and behave responsibly in a pandemic.

But we have no president. We have Donald Trump.

- Bill Kristol

If your son had a decent father, he'd not have been abandoned decades ago.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

fat Harry's life is rife with incidents of neglect, cowardice,
incompetance, corrruuption, deception, lying, cheating, breach of contract,
tax evasion,,hypocracy etching. Fat Harry is the poster boy of the
democrat party.
--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

Our Next President!!! jps General 23 January 10th 10 09:41 AM
Our next president Doug Kanter General 75 April 29th 06 12:06 PM
Our next president! HarryKrause General 1 July 16th 05 09:59 PM
( OT) Help your president Jim General 25 April 21st 04 04:51 PM
( OT ) Do we have a gay president? Jim General 1 March 30th 04 08:52 PM