Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default If we had a president...

If we had a president, he would be assisting in a smooth transition to
his successor, speaking about the honor of having served in our highest
office, denouncing any threats of violence, and telling people to wear
masks and behave responsibly in a pandemic.

But we have no president. We have Donald Trump.

- Bill Kristol

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.