jps jps is offline

Default Our Next President!!!

On CBS's "60 Minutes" Thursday night, Republican strategist Steve
Schmidt revealed some of the behind-the-scenes wrangling that went
into Sarah Palin's debate against then-Sen. Joe Biden.

Schmidt says that a campaign staffer prepping Palin made a desperate
call to the chief McCain campaign strategist. "He told us the debate
was going to be a debacle of historic and epic proportions," Schmidt
told Anderson Cooper."She was not focused, not engaged. She was not
really participating in the prep." Schmidt confronted Palin and "she
said, 'You know, I think that's right.'" Schmidt took over the
preparation and said she "more than held her own" in the final debate.

Palin had a reflexive tendency to refer to Biden as "O'Biden," Schmidt
revealed. He says other people on the campaign staff came up with a
solution. "It was multiple people -- and I wasn't one of them-- who
all said at the same time, 'Just say, 'Can I call you Joe?'' which she
did."

In fact, Palin did accidentally call the senator "O'Biden" once during
the debate.

Holy crap, she couldn't even focus enough to get her opponent's name
right.

jps wrote:
[...]

But...she's the heroine of the dumbed-down right!

On Jan 8, 8:47*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Who gives a flying ****.......
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:17:18 -0800 (PST), "*e#c"
wrote:

On Jan 8, 8:47*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

I do. The longer she stays in the news, the more people realize we
could have had a complete idiot a few missed heartbeats away from
being President had the election gone the other way.

May cause a few dildos toconsider their votes more carefully next
election. I doubt it but I can only hope.

wrote:

On Jan 8, 8:47 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Worry about the idiot that is now a few heartbeats away. The only thing
in her way is Joe. It could happen, considering the popularity of the
two guys in her way.

Harry wrote:

In fact, Palin did accidentally call the senator "O'Biden" once during
the debate.

Holy crap, she couldn't even focus enough to get her opponent's name
right.

But...she's the heroine of the dumbed-down right!

Do you think it's obvious that I am infatuated with Sarah P.?

--
If it's not posted with a mac, it's the real deal.

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:27:09 -0500, Dumbass jimmie wrote:

Quote deleated.

Dumbass jimmie insults himself to try to imitate Harry and in the process
proves himself a fool every time.

It's in the headers dumwit.

Do they look like your's?

On 08/01/2010 6:47 PM, jps wrote:

On CBS's "60 Minutes" Thursday night, Republican strategist Steve
Schmidt revealed some of the behind-the-scenes wrangling that went
into Sarah Palin's debate against then-Sen. Joe Biden.

You know, if people sat back and thought about Sara Palin for a few
minutes, one has to ask why the liberal-democrates hater her more than
black death itself.

Could it be that Sara might publically laugh out loud when corupt
corporations try to raid the tax system?

Maybe she would say hey boys, you are the heads of bankrupt companies,
it is fraud that you get $20 million in pensions and bonuses. Maybe
even send the SEC armed with SOX after those Harvard boys responsible
for billing Americans.

Maybe the corrupt haven't bought her off yet? Seems to be a lot of
money behind discrediting her. Maybe too much money...

Or perhaps nobody wants an uncorrupted person to look at Washington DC's
books to expose just how corrupt senate and congress really are?

Maybe JFK got assinated as he was going after the wrong people. Since
then they have learned character assination....

Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/01/2010 6:47 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

You are incorrecting assuming that we "hate" Palin. Most of us *love*
Palin for doing what she does best: isolating and separating the
Republican base and keeping it from growing substantially. She,
Bachmann, Beck, Limbaugh, et cetera, are terrific at getting the wagons
going in a circle, but terrible at party and consensus building.

*I* want Palin and the others to be as active as possible. The farther
out they get, the less chance the GOP has to moderate itself and pick
national candidates who can draw in the numbers of voters it takes to win.

The woman hasn't a scintilla of knowledge or very much intelligence.
She's just good at riling up the messy extreme right-wing masses.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 08/01/2010 6:47 PM, jps wrote:

On CBS's "60 Minutes" Thursday night, Republican strategist Steve
Schmidt revealed some of the behind-the-scenes wrangling that went
into Sarah Palin's debate against then-Sen. Joe Biden.

You know, if people sat back and thought about Sara Palin for a few
minutes, one has to ask why the liberal-democrates hater her more than
black death itself.

That would be painful. She's a lazy, lying manipulator who is only
interested in one person... Sarah Palin.

She's a disgrace and has the same appeal to any thinking person much as a
train wreck in motion does to a bystander.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Our next president Doug Kanter General 75 April 29th 06 12:06 PM
Our next president! HarryKrause General 1 July 16th 05 09:59 PM
I am the President! Capt. Neal® ASA 180 December 7th 04 10:51 AM
( OT) Help your president Jim General 25 April 21st 04 04:51 PM
( OT ) Do we have a gay president? Jim General 1 March 30th 04 08:52 PM