Default I hope someone has...

On Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 09:44:21 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/29/20 7:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 28 November 2020 at 23:20:42 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
John wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:51:14 -0500, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
Lucky for y'all and the rest of the turds.
Otherwise that bowl would be sanitized and all y'all would be looking for a new home.
WTF does that mean? I know you aren't very bright but this is just bizarre.
English not your 1st language, Ditzy Dan....er Jorge?
It is. I was born here but I am bilingual. What is the reference to a
"new home", dip****?

Jorge/Dan/Alex
Seriously?
Since your old home (The John's toilet bowl) would be disinfected and cleansed, you and the other turds would have to find a new home to infest and stink up.
Got it?
No. I would ask a twelve year old to translate that for me but I have
better things to do.
He is so proud of his toilet cleaning job. Seeing that amount of pride in ****
scrubbing almost brings tears to my eyes.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Someone has/had to do it. How he got a pension for **** work is beyond me.

Seems there a lot of things "beyond" y'all, Ditzy Dan.

You deny that you weren't a gubmint employee but you don't deny that your
occupation was toilet cleaner. OK got it.
--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

Well Justine...don't y'all think I'd clear and cleanse The John's Bowl if I had any expertise in cleaning toilets?
Yes....I'd consider it a community service to benefit decent Americans.

True North wrote:
[...]

Oh yeah....I don't "deny I weren't a gubmint employee"....I deny I was a government employee.
Words have meaning, y'all know.

True North wrote:

True North wrote:
[...]

Government employee.

I wasn't a "government employee", Swill.
I worked for a Crown Corporation and both earned and contributed to my pension.

Seems as if I Understand a Crown Corporation is very closely related to
government employment.

True North wrote:
[...]

What sort of business was your government owned company in. Toilet service?

Government needs toilet cleaners. They are so full of ****.

True North wrote:
[...]

For whom do Crown Corporations work?

Scrubbing **** should have given you a good check, eh?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North wrote:
[...]

Tell Harry. Maybe he'll believe you.

For whom do Crown Corporations work, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North wrote:
[...]

Do you know who owns crown corporations, dipdhit?

True North wrote:
[...]

That's not a nice name to call the JohnnyMop.....even if he deserves it.

True North wrote:
[...]

Crown corporations are wholly owned federal or provincial organizations
structured like private or independent companies. ... Among them are
important enterprises such as the Canadian Broadcasting Coporation, VIA
Rail , Canada Post, and the Bank of Canada, as well as various provincial
electric utilities.Dec 17, 2013

Looks like a government operation you worked to clean **** up for.

True North wrote:
[...]

JohnnyMop was a government employee most of his working life, first in
the army and then in a public school system. First, he was engaged in
helping to slaughter an indigenous people in SE Asia and then, second,
he was engaged in abusing the psyches of minority students in a Virginia
school system. If memory serves, his was also a public employee.

Until recently, government employees in this country worked for the
people. For the last few years, though, our modern-day Mussolini, Donald
Trump, believed they all worked for him.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.