Default Hope to see y'all there!

http://www.gettysburgbluegrass.com/m...ival/schedule/

OK lineup, but sad to see the Steep Canyon Rangers won't be there this year.
Tim Tim is offline

John I hope you have a great time and can get a premium site.

On Thu, 10 May 2018 12:26:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John I hope you have a great time and can get a premium site.

We've got a great site. We get the same one every year. Took a couple years to get this one, but
it's ours to keep now (as long as we book it a year in advance).
Tim Tim is offline

2:28 PMJohn H
On Thu, 10 May 2018 12:26:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John I hope you have a great time and can get a premium site.

We've got a great site. We get the same one every year. Took a couple years to get this one, but
it's ours to keep now (as long as we book it a year in advance).

Excellent! At least you won’t be in a ditch if it rains.

We can only hope.... Alex[_10_] General 6 August 24th 16 02:22 PM
Hope they win big! Poquito Loco General 4 August 11th 16 12:39 PM
There's hope for some... Keyser Söze General 7 December 10th 15 04:19 AM
There is hope N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 3 July 31st 10 04:21 PM
Some hope for the US after all... Don White General 40 February 2nd 09 01:05 AM