BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hope to see y'all there! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/178971-hope-see-yall-there.html)

John H.[_5_] May 10th 18 08:19 PM

Hope to see y'all there!

http://www.gettysburgbluegrass.com/m...ival/schedule/

OK lineup, but sad to see the Steep Canyon Rangers won't be there this year.

Tim May 10th 18 08:26 PM

Hope to see y'all there!

John I hope you have a great time and can get a premium site.

John H.[_5_] May 10th 18 08:28 PM

Hope to see y'all there!

On Thu, 10 May 2018 12:26:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John I hope you have a great time and can get a premium site.

We've got a great site. We get the same one every year. Took a couple years to get this one, but
it's ours to keep now (as long as we book it a year in advance).

Tim May 10th 18 08:55 PM

Hope to see y'all there!

2:28 PMJohn H
On Thu, 10 May 2018 12:26:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John I hope you have a great time and can get a premium site.

We've got a great site. We get the same one every year. Took a couple years to get this one, but
it's ours to keep now (as long as we book it a year in advance).

Excellent! At least you won’t be in a ditch if it rains.