Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default I hope someone has...

On 11/20/20 5:51 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 04:36:41 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
...inventoried all the furniture, artwork, and other objects in the
White House. The books probably are safe.

Maybe Trump learned from the Clintons.

They were close personal friends at the time and I think Chelsea still
talks to Ivanka when nobody else is around.

I still think Trump is going to slip away quietly before January. He
might tweet his resignation from Palm Beach.
That might be the best thing for everyone concerned.
Trump could say we didn't fire him, he quit.
Pence and Biden could have an orderly transition under cover of the
media circus, the Trump and Rudy Show will be putting on.
Pence gets to be president for a month or so and stand on the podium
with Biden in a traditional handoff of power.
Everyone wins.

Too graceful for Trump, who totally lacks grace.

--
Dumpster Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert
Robbins. Two others on the cusp. Pretty soon, they'll be able to party