Default I hope all y'all....

Have fun! We spent last week at Disneyland... had a blast! I hope Mickey
makes it across country for your trip, 'cause he was at Disneyland last
week. :-)

--Mike

"John H." wrote in message
have a super week!

I'll be thinking of you while escorting grandkids and daughter through the
Epcot Center and the Magic Kingdom!

NO FIGHTING!

Your rooms better be cleaned up and everything put away when I get back.

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:11:35 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Have fun! We spent last week at Disneyland... had a blast! I hope Mickey
makes it across country for your trip, 'cause he was at Disneyland last
week. :-)

Mickey died in a crash on the 505.

Sad, but true.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:11:35 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Have fun! We spent last week at Disneyland... had a blast! I hope Mickey
makes it across country for your trip, 'cause he was at Disneyland last
week. :-)

Mickey died in a crash on the 505.

Sad, but true.

Don't freak John out. ;-)

snerk

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:43:20 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

No way! We saw him at Disneyland last week. I have pictures to prove it!

It wasn't Mickey - it was somebody posing as Mickey.

Mickey is dead - move on.

On Apr 4, 10:11*pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:a8ndv35h0sj8p7p7bn0648mk3n9mdph1aj@4ax .com...

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:11:35 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Have fun! We spent last week at Disneyland... had a blast! I hope Mickey
makes it across country for your trip, 'cause he was at Disneyland last
week. :-)

Mickey died in a crash on the 505.

Sad, but true.

Don't freak John out. *;-)

It's a damned shame you can't practice what you preach.
Just another example of your low life ways.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Apr 4, 10:11 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:a8ndv35h0sj8p7p7bn0648mk3n9mdph1aj@4ax .com...

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:11:35 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Have fun! We spent last week at Disneyland... had a blast! I hope Mickey
makes it across country for your trip, 'cause he was at Disneyland last
week. :-)

Mickey died in a crash on the 505.

Sad, but true.

Don't freak John out. ;-)

It's a damned shame you can't practice what you preach.
Just another example of your low life ways.

Well! he's harry's buddy. Wuddya expect. Kill file The draft dodger and his
little friend.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 4, 10:11 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:a8ndv35h0sj8p7p7bn0648mk3n9mdph1aj@4ax .com...

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:11:35 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Have fun! We spent last week at Disneyland... had a blast! I hope

Mickey
makes it across country for your trip, 'cause he was at Disneyland last
week. :-)

Mickey died in a crash on the 505.

Sad, but true.

Don't freak John out. ;-)

It's a damned shame you can't practice what you preach.
Just another example of your low life ways.

Well! he's harry's buddy. Wuddya expect. Kill file The draft dodger and
his little friend.

Ahhh...Loogy and Florida Jim. A match made in the men's room.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Ahhh...

Was it good for you?

Y'all have fun... Butch Davis General 1 January 1st 06 03:15 AM
Y'all have fun... Bishoop General 0 January 1st 06 02:20 AM
Y'all have fun... Don White General 0 December 31st 05 03:41 PM
Y'all have fun... FREDO General 0 December 31st 05 03:05 PM
Y'all have fun... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 31st 05 02:02 PM