Default What a roller coaster ride...

....this election has been...

....on Wednesday, November 4th, I woke up thinking Biden had won...
....and on each and every morning since then, I've awakened thinking
Biden had won...
....and now, why, I still think Biden has won.

Abd meanwhile, Donald Trump and his supporters continue to try to
undermine our representative democracy.

--
*I cultivate neither nettles nor bitter leaves...Jose Marti*

Keyser Söze wrote:
...this election has been...

...on Wednesday, November 4th, I woke up thinking Biden had won...
...and on each and every morning since then, I've awakened thinking
Biden had won...
...and now, why, I still think Biden has won.

Abd meanwhile, Donald Trump and his supporters continue to try to
undermine our representative democracy.

Where were these feelings when Gore took till December 12th to admit
defeat?

On 11/18/20 5:25 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...this election has been...

...on Wednesday, November 4th, I woke up thinking Biden had won...
...and on each and every morning since then, I've awakened thinking
Biden had won...
...and now, why, I still think Biden has won.

Abd meanwhile, Donald Trump and his supporters continue to try to
undermine our representative democracy.

Where were these feelings when Gore took till December 12th to admit
defeat?

One more time. The Florida results had a race that was about 550 votes
apart, nor races in four or five states in which there are tens of
thousands of votes separating Biden from Trump. Oh, and so far Trump and
his crack legal team are batting zero.

On 11/18/20 3:48 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...this election has been...

...on Wednesday, November 4th, I woke up thinking Biden had won...
...and on each and every morning since then, I've awakened thinking
Biden had won...
...and now, why, I still think Biden has won.

Abd meanwhile, Donald Trump and his supporters continue to try to
undermine our representative democracy.

I hear your disappointment. Put your big boy pants on and suck it up.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/20 5:25 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...this election has been...

...on Wednesday, November 4th, I woke up thinking Biden had won...
...and on each and every morning since then, I've awakened thinking
Biden had won...
...and now, why, I still think Biden has won.

Abd meanwhile, Donald Trump and his supporters continue to try to
undermine our representative democracy.

Where were these feelings when Gore took till December 12th to admit
defeat?

One more time. The Florida results had a race that was about 550 votes
apart, nor races in four or five states in which there are tens of
thousands of votes separating Biden from Trump. Oh, and so far Trump and
his crack legal team are batting zero.

Does not matter. He was arguing about a hanging chad. Also there should
have been some jail time and HUGE fines for the press. Reporting Gore
swept the state while polls were still open in the West of Florida.
Understand people were in line and left instead of waiting to vote. And
the west part was mostly not Gore voters. Personally, I don’t think the
press should be able to report or suppose any results until the last poll
in the country is closed.

Roller Conveyors advance dynamic Boat Building 1 March 5th 12 04:03 AM
Roller Furling / Roller Reefing cavelamb Cruising 8 May 20th 09 08:27 PM
Roller Reefing Gordon Cruising 1 August 19th 05 01:18 AM
Roller furling versus roller reefing Scott General 9 August 15th 05 02:19 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM