Default My favorite news item of the morning...so far...

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 00:42:03 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 01:39:05 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

H On 11/14/20 5:04 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:46:19 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I do hope some serious efforts can bet underway to start
getting rid of the Electoral College.

===

Like it or not, the Electoral College is functioning exactly as the
founding fathers intended: It keeps the large population centers from
dominating the executive branch. You may not like the middle of the
country but the people who live ther are entitled to have a say in
things.

Trump would agree with you

===

Trump's problem is that he alienated too many people in the middle of
the country with his boorish and infantile behavior. It took them a
while to figue him out however.

His mouth and the liberal media cost him the election. Biden has a nice mouth
and the liberal media. That'll cost the country.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

I do hope some serious efforts can bet underway to start
getting rid of the Electoral College.

===

Like it or not, the Electoral College is functioning exactly as the
founding fathers intended: It keeps the large population centers from
dominating the executive branch. You may not like the middle of the
country but the people who live ther are entitled to have a say in
things.

Trump would agree with you

===

Trump's problem is that he alienated too many people in the middle of
the country with his boorish and infantile behavior. It took them a
while to figue him out however.

His mouth and the liberal media cost him the election. Biden has a nice mouth
and the liberal media. That'll cost the country.

===

That seems like an odd thing to say. Trump's "mouth" and his behavior
are one and the same. Media reported the behavior for all to see, all
the media.

I don't see much so called "liberal media" in Arizona or Georgia. What
happened there?

wrote:

[...]

There was a lot more to the Trump presidency than his mouth. If you are implying
Trump got fair coverage, then I think your opinion is ****.

I don't see much so called "liberal media" in Arizona or Georgia. What
happened there?

Are CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NYT, LAT, WPO, etc., not available in GA and AZ?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:47:11 -0500, John wrote:

There was a lot more to the Trump presidency than his mouth. If you are implying
Trump got fair coverage, then I think your opinion is ****.

I don't see much so called "liberal media" in Arizona or Georgia. What
happened there?

Are CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NYT, LAT, WPO, etc., not available in GA and AZ?
--

===

I'm sure they are but not exactly main stream media in that part of
the world. Trump is his own worst enemy on media of any kind. After
listening to a few minutes of his unhinged rants most rational people
would conclude that there's something wrong there. And they did, no
help from the media required.

On 11/15/20 2:47 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:47:11 -0500, John wrote:

There was a lot more to the Trump presidency than his mouth. If you are implying
Trump got fair coverage, then I think your opinion is ****.

I don't see much so called "liberal media" in Arizona or Georgia. What
happened there?

Are CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NYT, LAT, WPO, etc., not available in GA and AZ?
--

===

I'm sure they are but not exactly main stream media in that part of
the world. Trump is his own worst enemy on media of any kind. After
listening to a few minutes of his unhinged rants most rational people
would conclude that there's something wrong there. And they did, no
help from the media required.

Say you had a gardener who kept your property looking like a showplace but
lacked communication skills. Would you kick him to the curb and hire a guy
who talked a good game but fell asleep on the job and never accomplished
anything?

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 20:29:48 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

[...]

Funny stuff. If I had a gardener that taked and acted like Trump I'd
fire him immediately before he could grab the neighbor's daughter by
the you know where. His issues go well beyond lacking communication
skills, starting with a bad case of narcissism and megalomania.

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 14:47:47 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:47:11 -0500, John wrote:

There was a lot more to the Trump presidency than his mouth. If you are implying
Trump got fair coverage, then I think your opinion is ****.

I don't see much so called "liberal media" in Arizona or Georgia. What
happened there?

Are CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NYT, LAT, WPO, etc., not available in GA and AZ?
--

===

I'm sure they are but not exactly main stream media in that part of
the world. Trump is his own worst enemy on media of any kind. After
listening to a few minutes of his unhinged rants most rational people
would conclude that there's something wrong there. And they did, no
help from the media required.

Oh really? What *is* mainstream media in the south? My daughter lives in
Savannah. She gets the same stuff we do.While at the campground, the same
channels hit our TV.

And they were definitely biased.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

I do hope some serious efforts can bet underway to start
getting rid of the Electoral College.

===

Like it or not, the Electoral College is functioning exactly as the
founding fathers intended: It keeps the large population centers from
dominating the executive branch. You may not like the middle of the
country but the people who live ther are entitled to have a say in
things.

Trump would agree with you

===

Trump's problem is that he alienated too many people in the middle of
the country with his boorish and infantile behavior. It took them a
while to figue him out however.

His mouth and the liberal media cost him the election. Biden has a nice mouthge
and the liberal media. That'll cost the country.h

===

That seems like an odd thing to say. Trump's "mouth" and his behavior
are one and the same. Media reported the behavior for all to see, all
the media.

There was a lot more to the Trump presidency than his mouth. If you are implying
Trump got fair coverage, then I think your opinion is ****.

I don't see much so called "liberal media" in Arizona or Georgia. What
happened there?

Are CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NYT, LAT, WPO, etc., not available in GA and AZ?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

There have been reports that throngs of folks are fleeing California and
moving to Arizona with all their baggage. That is what happened there.

wrote:

[...]

Damn those Californicators! Next thing you know they'll try to take
over Florida. :-)

Are they coming through Winslow, Arizona on Route 66? We could write
a song about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8KEbQA8kw

wrote:

[...]

Been there done that got the tshirt dined in the turquoise room. The whole
enchelada.