JohnH

Default Off Topic -- Has anyone seen the memo Hannity is discussing?

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:47:10 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:38:45 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

I feel the same way about Bush that you all felt about Clinton. It's our
turn to rip the asshole in charge apart.

Paybacks, eh?

Sorry, but your guy made an easier target by being a lying sleazeball.

Bush lies about far more important subjects than his sex life.

Not!

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

To paraphrase another bush lie: we're winning in Iraq because the
opposition is getting tougher and deadlier.

What a lie.

He lied about none of those.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
JohnH

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:44:27 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

Prove it!

Dave

You walk up to your car and you're jumped by 2 guys. They give you a pretty
good beating, but you're still standing. 5 of their friends come out of a
nearby bar with broken beer bottles and baseball bats and they begin
whomping on you. Are you winning?

Are they still standing?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
JohnH

On 6 Nov 2003 04:38:09 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

JohnH wrote in message
"The approach outlined above seems to offer the best prospect for
exposing the administration's dubious motives." [End of Memo Excerpt.]

The revelation that Democrats are using the intelligence committee to
conduct opposition research for the coming presidential campaign demands
an investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee, Hannity said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/165925.shtml
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Do you not think that Republicans take the same approach to partisan
politics? Do you not think that they scheme, and write memos to other
Republicans on how to oust a particular Democrat they want out?
Now watch, we'll have a Ken Starr like investigation, but CIA leaks
aren't worth and outside investigation, why?

Because it was the republicans that did that! Plain and simple, it's
okay if a republican leaks CIA confidential material, but if a
democrat rights a memo detailing how they plan to bring forth matters
of political importance to the people, the republicans then start
crying and whining....

The info on the CIA agent was provided by the husband of the CIA agent in the
hopes of causing problems for the administration. This is as factual a statement
as your's.

No, I don't think the Republicans have stooped quite that low.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
Doug Kanter

wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

Prove it!

Dave

You walk up to your car and you're jumped by 2 guys. They give you a

pretty
good beating, but you're still standing. 5 of their friends come out of a
nearby bar with broken beer bottles and baseball bats and they begin
whomping on you. Are you winning?

Are they still standing?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Doesn't matter. A few at a time, more of them keep coming out of the bar, no
matter what you do.

jps

"JohnH" wrote in message

The info on the CIA agent was provided by the husband of the CIA agent in

the
hopes of causing problems for the administration. This is as factual a

statement
as your's.

No, I don't think the Republicans have stooped quite that low.

That's a complete fabrication and has absolutely no basis in fact, Mr.
"No-Spin," since Novak has already said that the information came from two
"Senior White House officials" and Joe is clearly not a senior white house
official.

The Starr inquiry information was leaked by Starr's own legal team, as was
confirmed by reporters who broke that story.

So, you are incorrect in assuming your statement is as factual as
basskisser's.

By your own logic the Republicans have, in fact, stooped lower.

JohnH

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:10:59 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

Prove it!

Dave

You walk up to your car and you're jumped by 2 guys. They give you a

pretty
good beating, but you're still standing. 5 of their friends come out of a
nearby bar with broken beer bottles and baseball bats and they begin
whomping on you. Are you winning?

Are they still standing?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Doesn't matter. A few at a time, more of them keep coming out of the bar, no
matter what you do.

As long as they're going down, and I'm not, I'd say I was winning.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
JohnH

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:48:36 -0800, "jps" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

The info on the CIA agent was provided by the husband of the CIA agent in

the
hopes of causing problems for the administration. This is as factual a

statement
as your's.

No, I don't think the Republicans have stooped quite that low.

That's a complete fabrication and has absolutely no basis in fact, Mr.
"No-Spin," since Novak has already said that the information came from two
"Senior White House officials" and Joe is clearly not a senior white house
official.

The Starr inquiry information was leaked by Starr's own legal team, as was
confirmed by reporters who broke that story.

So, you are incorrect in assuming your statement is as factual as
basskisser's.

By your own logic the Republicans have, in fact, stooped lower.

Oh, so you DO believe everything Novak says! (Either you or one of your cohorts
made some very unflattering comments about him recently.) Personally, I have
doubts about Novak's accuracy, or perhaps our interpretation of it.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
JohnH

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:43:50 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message

[...]

Well, of course, John. You "have doubts" about anything, and I mean
anything, that shows your boy Bush or his cohorts in a bad way. You're
so far into denial about the Republicans you've fallen into a black
hole.

Hee, hee, hee!! (More chuckles!)