JohnH

Default Off Topic -- Has anyone seen the memo Hannity is discussing?

On 6 Nov 2003 04:38:09 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

JohnH wrote in message
"The approach outlined above seems to offer the best prospect for
exposing the administration's dubious motives." [End of Memo Excerpt.]

The revelation that Democrats are using the intelligence committee to
conduct opposition research for the coming presidential campaign demands
an investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee, Hannity said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/165925.shtml
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Do you not think that Republicans take the same approach to partisan
politics? Do you not think that they scheme, and write memos to other
Republicans on how to oust a particular Democrat they want out?
Now watch, we'll have a Ken Starr like investigation, but CIA leaks
aren't worth and outside investigation, why?

Because it was the republicans that did that! Plain and simple, it's
okay if a republican leaks CIA confidential material, but if a
democrat rights a memo detailing how they plan to bring forth matters
of political importance to the people, the republicans then start
crying and whining....

The info on the CIA agent was provided by the husband of the CIA agent in the
hopes of causing problems for the administration. This is as factual a statement
as your's.

No, I don't think the Republicans have stooped quite that low.