Harry Krause

Default Off Topic -- Has anyone seen the memo Hannity is discussing?

JohnH wrote:

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:38:45 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

I feel the same way about Bush that you all felt about Clinton. It's our
turn to rip the asshole in charge apart.

Paybacks, eh?

Sorry, but your guy made an easier target by being a lying sleazeball.

Bush lies about far more important subjects than his sex life.

Not!

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

To paraphrase another bush lie: we're winning in Iraq because the
opposition is getting tougher and deadlier.

What a lie.

--
Email sent to will never reach me.

jps

"JohnH" wrote in message

I feel the same way about Bush that you all felt about Clinton. It's our
turn to rip the asshole in charge apart.

It figures.

You can't be surprised, eh???

To repeat an oft-used refrain from the right, I doubt you were complaining
when Clinton was being impeded from the work of the country by a bunch of
pseudo-ethical prosecutors such as Henry Hyde and Ken Starr.

Your party set the tone with Clinton, why shouldn't the dems play the same?

basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
... made a shambles of commonly excepted protocol,

A protocol is a set of procedures or behaviors

One more thing -- I believe the word you were seeking is "accepted", a
"...commonly accepted protocol...". A "commonly excepted protocol" would
be one routinely disregarded by parties involved, so it would be difficult
to make a shambles of that, no?

That's okay John, I'll make sure to read your posts, and report any
spelling or grammatical errors to you, also, okay? What are those --
things? You stated "One more thing--" I don't believe that is proper
punctuation.
basskisser

JohnH wrote in message
"The approach outlined above seems to offer the best prospect for
exposing the administration's dubious motives." [End of Memo Excerpt.]

The revelation that Democrats are using the intelligence committee to
conduct opposition research for the coming presidential campaign demands
an investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee, Hannity said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/165925.shtml
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Do you not think that Republicans take the same approach to partisan
politics? Do you not think that they scheme, and write memos to other
Republicans on how to oust a particular Democrat they want out?
Now watch, we'll have a Ken Starr like investigation, but CIA leaks
aren't worth and outside investigation, why?

Because it was the republicans that did that! Plain and simple, it's
okay if a republican leaks CIA confidential material, but if a
democrat rights a memo detailing how they plan to bring forth matters
of political importance to the people, the republicans then start
crying and whining....
Dave Hall

Harry Krause wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

I feel the same way about Bush that you all felt about Clinton. It's our
turn to rip the asshole in charge apart.

Paybacks, eh?

Sorry, but your guy made an easier target by being a lying sleazeball.

Bush lies about far more important subjects than his sex life.

None of which allegations can be substantiated by anything more than
speculative tripe, by you raving bunch of "lunatic lefties".

Put up some facts or shut up.

Dave

Doug Kanter

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

Prove it!

Dave

You walk up to your car and you're jumped by 2 guys. They give you a pretty
good beating, but you're still standing. 5 of their friends come out of a
nearby bar with broken beer bottles and baseball bats and they begin
whomping on you. Are you winning?

Doug Kanter

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
JohnH wrote in message
"The approach outlined above seems to offer the best prospect for
exposing the administration's dubious motives." [End of Memo Excerpt.]

The revelation that Democrats are using the intelligence committee to
conduct opposition research for the coming presidential campaign demands
an investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee, Hannity said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/165925.shtml
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Do you not think that Republicans take the same approach to partisan
politics? Do you not think that they scheme, and write memos to other
Republicans on how to oust a particular Democrat they want out?
Now watch, we'll have a Ken Starr like investigation, but CIA leaks
aren't worth and outside investigation, why?

Can you say "Iran-Contra scandal"???

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Oh, puh-lease. He's lied about 9-11, he's lied about the wars he's
started, he's lied about the environment, he's lied about health
insurance. If Bush opens his mouth, he's lying.

Prove it!

Dave

You walk up to your car and you're jumped by 2 guys. They give you a

pretty
good beating, but you're still standing. 5 of their friends come out of a
nearby bar with broken beer bottles and baseball bats and they begin
whomping on you. Are you winning?

Depends. How good is your attorney? How much money are the 7 guys worth?
How much money do you want? If you live...then you win.

JohnH

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:39:49 -0800, "jps" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

I feel the same way about Bush that you all felt about Clinton. It's our
turn to rip the asshole in charge apart.

It figures.

You can't be surprised, eh???

To repeat an oft-used refrain from the right, I doubt you were complaining
when Clinton was being impeded from the work of the country by a bunch of
pseudo-ethical prosecutors such as Henry Hyde and Ken Starr.

Your party set the tone with Clinton, why shouldn't the dems play the same?

Did the folks on the right say, "I doubt you were complaining when Clinton was
being impeded from the work of the country by a bunch of pseudo-ethical
prosecutors such as Henry Hyde and Ken Starr"?

Or was it the folks on the left saying that? Did I ever say I was a Republican?
Have you ever seen any comments about Clinton from me?