Default 250,000 bikers converging on Stergis

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 17:31:59 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 15:50:32 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 07:44:56 -0400, John wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 23:22:53 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 23:36:47 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 8/8/20 12:20 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 15:10:46 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

Most of the Sturgis crowd wear do-rags and brain buckets.

Just pull that do-rag over your mouth and you are Herring Safe.

Anything is better than nothing, I suppose. Somehow I don't think John had
do rag in mind when he speaks of face covering. Wasn't it you who first
mentioned bandanas and neck gaiters. We just left vegas and I would say
that 95% of the folks I saw were wearing their masks properly,indoors and
out.

The law, anywhere I have heard of one, does not differentiate between
a do-rag and an N-95 respirator ... or my face shield.

Common sense does.

So you are wearing an N-95?

A respirator is to protect the wearer from inhaling a dangerous substance. A
'mask' as defined by the CDC is to keep the wearer from expelling dangerous
substances.

What hasn't been proven is that they actually do because nobody even
knows what a mask really is. That is why there is no actual clinical
study of cloth masks other than the one I presented. I am not talking
about an opinion based on anecdotal and cherry picked data. I am
talking about a controlled study with defined parameters and some kind
of standard masks with specific construction.
Find one and I will read it.

wrote:
[...]

Oh bull****. Read the CDC guidelines, and go look at the posts Luddite has made.
If all else fails, use your common sense.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!