Default 250,000 bikers converging on Stergis

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 06:10:06 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 1:46:28 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:30:53 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 11:24:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 23:36:47 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 8/8/20 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 15:10:46 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

Most of the Sturgis crowd wear do-rags and brain buckets.

Just pull that do-rag over your mouth and you are Herring Safe.

Anything is better than nothing, I suppose. Somehow I don't think John had
do rag in mind when he speaks of face covering. Wasn't it you who first
mentioned bandanas and neck gaiters. We just left vegas and I would say
that 95% of the folks I saw were wearing their masks properly,indoors and
out.

The law, anywhere I have heard of one, does not differentiate between
a do-rag and an N-95 respirator ... or my face shield.

Sounds like most people, in spite of the letter of the law, are doing the right thing... except for you.

My face shield meets the requirement. In fact they are showing up in
lots of stores on the employees. Costco was the first and that was
months ago when they were one of the few who required a "face
covering".
The last time I was there at least a quarter of the employees had face
shields. It was originally the door people and the ones corralling
carts or stocking shelves.
The majority out in the wild have some useless cloth thing. (Either a
"nanna" mask a bandanna or a neck gaiter) At least my face shield
stops 100% of those projectile "droplets" John has his skivvies in a
bunch over.

Do you wear your face shield? You have repeatedly stated that you don't wear any face covering in public. If you are wearing a face shield, then good for you!

That was then, this is now, try to keep up.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 14:16:27 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Skivies in a bunch? If the majority, in your neck of the woods, wear the crap
you describe, then that majority are pretty stupid. I hope you're not one of
them. No 'face shields' at the two Costcos I frequent up here. Methinks you are
bull****ting the troops!

But, as long as the mouth and nose are covered, I have no problems with a
shield.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Will you two stop bickering. You're gonna get his shield all fogged up.
BTW some cuties in Vegas chose to wear shields vs masks. I appreciated that.

I think some women are aided by the mask. They only need sexy eye
makeup to be foxes. You don't see their double chin and that big
honker.

On 8/8/20 12:20 PM, wrote:
[...]

Not easy when you are channeling harry.

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 17:29:25 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 15:49:42 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 07:43:59 -0400, John wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:20:55 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 15:10:46 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

Most of the Sturgis crowd wear do-rags and brain buckets.

Just pull that do-rag over your mouth and you are Herring Safe.

Greggie! You are the one who first brought up 'do-rags', or do you forget?

I've never promoted them, and I don't think anyone else here has done so.

It is still "acceptable" by the mask nazis and why I say the rules are
too ambagious to mean anything. If we are going to use statistics to
prove "masks work" and most, even you admit are a joke, how good is
the study? I would say the number of real respirators I see here is
far less than 10% and that is the standard the NIH is using.

Greg! The only study I said was a joke was the one you presented. Remember?

The CDC, as you've been shown multiple times, has put out guidelines on masks.
You refuse to acknowledge same, so you keep on with your 'rules are ambiguous'
bull****. A respirator is a device to keep the wearer from inhaling dangerous
substances. You shouldn't be seeing *anyone* wearing a respirator unless you're
wandering the halls of your local hospital!

OK I will go slow.

Are Bandanas a joke?
If so how about a neck gaiter?
That is what I was talking about and they are very commonly
represented as "masks" and perfectly legal under a flawed law.

My next question. What do you think the average mask people have been
reusing for a month or more would look like if we cultured it?
Sounds like a science fair project to me.
Yeah I know, you swear you wash yours and dry it every time but I
doubt 10% of the people actually do.
This is a fad we will all laugh about in a couple years.