Default An electric Motorcycle for the bikers

http://www.killacycle.com/

Most would chicken out riding it.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 05:49:14 GMT, "CalifBill"
wrote:

http://www.killacycle.com/

Most would chicken out riding it.

Awesome.
Senior Member

wrote:
http://www.killacycle.com/

Most would chicken out riding it.

Awesome.

it's just so weird not to hear noise. It's like my frineds electric
cars. He has a MG that is electric, stock from the factory, and an
electrolux...... car! When he drives up I don't notice, when he leaves
it is just weird. Not much more noise than a bicycle going down the
road. You just expect sound and don't get any.