Default Question about the riots

On 6/1/2020 6:49 AM, John wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2020 18:24:39 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 5/31/2020 6:11 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 5:38:47 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/31/2020 5:17 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2020 16:06:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Watching what's going on in Philadelphia right now.

Why do the cops leave a bunch of their cars unattended
in the road, making them easy targets for the rioters
to light on fire, bash the windows in or even, as was
just shown live, someone trying to steal one?

One guy with bolt cutters was even wearing a cop's hat.

Crazy

I suppose the serious answer would with only one cop per car, how many
cops should they leave behind to stop the mob from screwing with them.
Maybe they should have bused the cops in and left most of the cars
back at the station.

Don't know if the various departments have insurance on all their
vehicles and if the insurance covers damage like this but, if so,
there are some insurance company execs sweating bullets right now.

All in all ... in all the cities ... it seems like there have been
at least a hundred or more destroyed.

So now antifa is being pointed to as instigating the violence associated with these protes. Trump has designated them at domestic terrorist. Good for him. But at the same time, the assholes at the ACLU is backing antifa and is saying that they can't be designated as such.

Another question is where are the prominent black leaders during this? Where are the Democratic leaders? You would think that they'd be calling for peaceful protests, but they are conspicuously absent. Only one I have seen is MLK III, and he was giving the violence a pass, contradicting the teachings of MLK.

I have to give a hand to the mayor of Columbia, SC., Mr. Benjamin. He moved quickly to lock things down and get Columbia under control last night, and is telling the violent protesters to "take their asses home". BTW, he's black, and he's ****ed.

Meanwhile, I'm watching the widespread looting on TV right now. It's time to shut this crap down. Without the rule of law we have anarchy, and we won't have a nation for long. Martial law ca't be too far away.

Watching here also.

All those people doing the looting, destroying cop cars, smashing
windows, etc. can't *all* be antifa. Locals must be involved.
I can't for the life of me understand what kind of rationalization
they have for all this violence.

Did you see the ****ed off guy with the bow and arrow? He apparently
had enough of all this crap but was jumped by a bunch of "protesters"
who then overturned his car.

The guy with the bow and arrow faces charges according to the police.

Well, you gotta admit the bow guy was pretty f'ing stupid!

Agreed. However, he gets charged. The looters go free.

https://www.avg.com