Default Lying, liberal "Meet the Press"

On Wed, 13 May 2020 14:14:26 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/13/20 12:40 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2020 08:11:32 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/13/20 1:12 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2020 20:19:23 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Fretwell's favorite loonytarian in the Senate, Randy Paul, made an ass
of himself -again- in questioning a witness. And all of those testifying
shot holes through the bull**** Trump is spewing about partially
restarting the economy without a two week drop in new cases, without a
lot more testing, et cetera.

So get even with him and stay home. Nobody will miss you

Yeah, because it is difficult to decide whether to follow the advice of
Dr. Fauci or crackpot loonytarian Randy Paul. Let me think about that
for a minute...naw, doesn't take that long: ignore the advice of the
loonytarian.

You, on the other hand, should mingle, mingle, mingle sans mask with as
many different crowds of peeps as you can find, and be a loonytarian
sheeple. Get together with your fellow Floridians who post here. Hey,
your beard should protect you, right?

I guess you should stay the **** out of Florida. Tell your friends,
tell your neighbors Stay home and quiver. We won't miss you.

If enough people stay out of Florida, your state will crumble into beach
sand. Your state's economy is built on tourism.

A lot of people will have to move up north and that may happen anyway
with this virus, since the service industry is crumbling but in this
area a whole lot of people brought their money with them. This used to
be a retirement community and I would be just as happy if it had
stayed that way. Orlando may be in deep **** if they can't get those
parks going soon.

On Wed, 13 May 2020 14:31:33 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2020 14:14:26 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/13/20 12:40 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2020 08:11:32 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

===

Tourism is important in some areas like Orlando and Key West but there
are huge numbers of retirees in Florida who contiue to get their
pension checks and social security regardless of what the overall
economy is doing. I don't have hard numbers at hand but I suspect
that health care is a bigger business than tourism.

In Lee, Charlotte and Collier County I would bet on it. We do get a
bit of medical tourism too. That is why our hospitals are empty now.
They shut down all of the elective procedures.
Hendry, Glades and Desoto do more in agriculture than they do in
tourism. (probably most of central Florida as soon as you get 30
miles from the beach and away from the mouse).

Lying, liberal "Meet the Press" Its Me General 2 May 12th 20 01:28 AM
meet the press Ken Marino ASA 4 October 26th 08 04:52 AM
KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 17th 05 08:15 AM
KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 17th 05 08:15 AM
KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 16th 05 01:47 AM