Hoodoo

Default KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!; was - Holiday "Bizarity"

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:47:02 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:46:13 -0600, Hoodoo wrote:
I'm top-posting here to leave the evidential data below in reverse
chronological order.
-------
"Gotta love the way righties jump to conclusions, though. Simple
little minds, no capabilities of abstract thinking. D'oh. A trait
shared by so many of his extremist buddies here.",
-------
I find exquisite pleasure in revealing verifiable evidence that
herr e. KKKrause HAS BEEN CAUGHT LYING... AGAIN!

Although what you say may be true, some of us are trying to change the tone of the rec.boats group.
We are trying to be more understanding of the traits of others and not 'pile on' when something
untoward happens. So, don't be surprised if you don't get a huge reaction from your announcement.

You know, I was wondering who would get down in the pig slop with
Hoodoo. I guessed Smithers, Robbins, Fritz, Hertvik and Herring.
Two or three of you jumped on...Enjoy him. Herring. He's your kind of guy.

Typical KKKrause response; blame everyone else for agreeing that he is
a despicable person while totally ignoring the factual data proving
that he is a serial liar and a social pariah.

Holiday "Bizarity" Bill McKee General 43 December 19th 05 07:09 AM
KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 17th 05 08:15 AM
KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 16th 05 01:47 AM