Hoodoo

Default KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!!; was - Holiday "Bizarity"

I'm top-posting here to leave the evidential data below in reverse
chronological order.

-------
"Gotta love the way righties jump to conclusions, though. Simple
little minds, no capabilities of abstract thinking. D'oh. A trait
shared by so many of his extremist buddies here.",
-------
I find exquisite pleasure in revealing verifiable evidence that
herr e. KKKrause HAS BEEN CAUGHT LYING... AGAIN!

herr e. KKKrause has posted numerous times in this newsgroup
rec.boats and others [alt.obituaries, etc.] that he has placed me
in his kill-file(s), yet, despite that proclamation, he chose to
retransmit into this newsgroup - VERBATIM! - the news article
regarding the "hanging Santa" that I posted two hours (to the minute)
earlier in the alt-obituaries newsgroup.

What is even more revealing is that no one posted a follow-up reply
to my original message until THREE HOURS AFTER herr e. KKKrause
retransmitted the article verbatim into this newsgroup.

How could herr e. KKKrause, who has stated numerous times that he has
me kill-filed, view a usenet message that I posted, FIVE HOURS
before someone else posted a public reply to it in follow-up???!!!!

The evidence below presented in reverse chronological order shows:

1) KKKrause belittling various people (as usual) by stating they have
"Simple little minds";

2) the basic headers for the first reply in alt.oituaries posted
SEVEN HOURS AFTER I transmitted the article into alt.obituaries;

3) the basic headers for KKKrause's message which contained the
retransmitted article TWO HOURS after I initially transmitted the
article; and,

4) the original message and basic headers exactly as I posted it into
alt.obituaries TWO HOURS PRIOR to KKKrause's verbatim retransmission
of it into this newsgroup rec.boats.

KKKrause, you really are a despicable, LYING, SIMPLE MINDED pile of
excrement!!!!

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:53:10 -0500, Harry Krause

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Holiday "Bizarity"
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:53:10 -0500
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:33:14 +0000, Bill McKee wrote:

And this says immense things about you. Post with no comment, and
therefore you support the person. Even if you hate the Christmas /
Holiday / shopping you have to be sick person to put up a display like
this. Maybe you ought to ask Dr. Dr. wife why you are sick.

thunder wrote:
In this situation, I'd be sympathetic to the children's eyes, but I
definitely see the humor in it. While high suicide rates at Christmas are
a myth, many adults find the season quite stressful.
http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/suicide.asp

Apparently Old McKee "missed" the subject line I gave to the article
about the "well-hung" Santa. I think I called the piece "Bizzarity" or
somesuch. Seemed sufficient commentary to me.

Gotta love the way righties jump to conclusions, though. Simple little
minds, no capabilities of abstract thinking. D'oh. A trait shared by so
many of his extremist buddies here.

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Santa Claus in Miami Beach! - bound and blindfolded,
hanging from a noose
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:46:44 -0800

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: OT: Holiday "Bizarity"
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:24:20 -0500

From: Hoodoo
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Santa Claus in Miami Beach! - bound and blindfolded, hanging
from a noose
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:23:01 -0600
Blindfolded Santa Hanging From Noose At Home Upsets Neighborhood

December 8, 2005
http://www.local6.com/news/5491296/detail.html

A large blindfolded Santa hanging from a noose from a high tree in a
man's yard has angered homeowners in a Florida neighborhood, according
to a Local 6 News report.

The Santa doll, which neighborhood children can easily see, was put up
by homeowner Ron Stroia at his home located on 555 West 50th Street in
Miami Beach, the report said.

"It's just wrong, I mean who would want their children to see this,
and it reminds adults of lynching," neighbor Estelle Farnsworth said.
"It's just nasty, there is no spirit of Christmas in this."

The Santa also has his hands and legs bound by some type of wire.

"Now the kids are sad with that, you know, because they say it's not
fair with Santa," neighbor Tanira Giacian said. "Santa should be
around bringing their gifts, looking for the gifts, and not hanging on
a tree. They're just kind of scared of that."

Since the display was put in the tree, neighbors have called police to
get it removed, but officers said there is nothing they can do because
the homeowner is protected under the First Amendment, Local 6 News
reported.

Stroia would not talk with reporters, but did say by telephone that
it's his right to display the Santa whether neighbors like it or not.

"This has really caused a big stir in the neighborhood, this is just
cruel," Farnsworth said.

On the webpage:

SLIDESHOW: More Images From Story
VIDEO: Video Of Santa Hanging From Noose