Hoodoo

Default KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!; was - Holiday "Bizarity"

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:47:02 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:
You know, I was wondering who would get down in the pig slop with
Hoodoo. I guessed Smithers, Robbins, Fritz, Hertvik and Herring.
Two or three of you jumped on...Enjoy him. Herring. He's your kind of

guy.

"JohnH" wrote in message
Harry, I would like to put a stop to this kind of crap. I've asked you

many times for your thoughts
on this, but you refuse to address the issue.
Why is that?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:21:47 -0500, "P Fritz" wrote:
"Narcissists are noted for their negative, pessimistic, cynical, or gloomy
outlook on life. Sarcasm seems to be a narcissistic specialty, not to
mention spite. Lacking love and pleasure, they don't have a good reason for
anything they do and they think everyone else is just like them, except
they're honest and the rest of us are hypocrites. Nothing real is ever
perfect enough to satisfy them, so are they are constantly complaining and
criticizing -- to the point of verbal abuse and insult. "

That depiction certainly fits KKKrause quite well.

Most every message he posts into the alt.obituaries newsgroup is a
denigrating put-down of the person to whom he is following-up. He
directly belittles other people for posting topical information rather
than posting factual data for an opposing viewpoint in rebuttal. His
narcissism compels him to take cheap shots at other people instead of
providing informational and conversational content to embellish or
enrich the public discourse.

In the common vernacular, KKKrause is nothing more than a scumbag.

Holiday "Bizarity" Bill McKee General 43 December 19th 05 07:09 AM
KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!!; was - Holiday "Bizarity" Hoodoo Cruising 0 December 16th 05 01:47 AM