Default Thank you, Donald.

No, he didn't cause it but his lack of preparedness and lack of planning
has and will make it worse...

"More than 22 million Americans have filed for unemployment aid since
Donald Trump declared a national emergency four weeks ago, a staggering
loss of jobs that has wiped out a decade of employment gains and pushed
families to line up at food banks as they await government help.

Last week, 5.2 million people filed unemployment insurance claims, the
Labor Department reported Thursday, making it among one of the bigger
spikes, although smaller than the 6.6 million people who applied the
week before and the record 6.9 million people who applied the week that
ended on March 28.

The United States has not seen this level of job loss since the Great
Depression, and the government is struggling to respond fast enough to
the deadly coronavirus health crisis and the economic crisis triggered
by shutting down so many businesses.

(snippet from Wash Post)

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:50:30 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

No, he didn't cause it but his lack of preparedness and lack of planning
has and will make it worse...

How do you plan for arbitrarily putting a third of the work force out
of work?
You really need to make up your mind tho. If the government had acted
sooner, more people would have been laid off sooner.

Maybe you are saying we should not have had the lock down and choking
the life out of the economy tho. Is that it?

On 4/16/20 2:09 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
He has
passed himself off as a freelance writer and now has bull****ted
his way into a paralegal position at a relative's law firm.

Whatever mind-altering drugs you are taking, either increase or decrease
the dosage. Paralegal at a law firm? Relative's law firm? Your well is
poisoned.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On 4/16/20 10:55 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 22:12:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/16/20 7:45 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:20:01 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

No, he didn't cause it but his lack of preparedness and lack of planning
has and will make it worse...

How do you plan for arbitrarily putting a third of the work force out
of work?
You really need to make up your mind tho. If the government had acted
sooner, more people would have been laid off sooner.

Maybe you are saying we should not have had the lock down and choking
the life out of the economy tho. Is that it?

I appreciate that as a loonytarian, you don't give a flying **** whether
people live or die.

So you don't have an answer.

I'm not the one advocating risking lives by returning to normal "too
early." You are. But, of course, I'm not the loonytarian.

I understand you don't think there is a problem crashing the economy
and the fed printing money like Friedrich Ebert. We know how that
worked out. (well maybe you have to google it)

The "day trader" approach of yours and that ignorant fool in the White
House is putting the lives of millions of Americans at risk. Absent the
ability to regularly test tens of millions of Americans, it is foolhardy
to enable what you two are advocating. Covid-19 seems faster and much
more contagious and deadly than the other pandemics we have faced.

A big part of the answer, if there is one, is testing, testing, testing,
and universal screening. Absent it, we don't know who is contagious and
who is not. People don't want to go to work in a South Dakota pork
processing plant environment.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Thank you, Donald. Keyser Soze General 8 March 10th 20 12:24 PM
donald trump Keyser Söze General 22 December 25th 15 02:06 AM
Donald dumps on Jeb...again... Keyser Söze General 4 August 20th 15 11:12 PM
Donald C MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 April 8th 10 12:22 AM
Who was Donald Bean? Ce Dallaway UK Paddle 6 August 7th 04 10:19 PM