Default Thank you, Donald.

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:35:00 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 8:18 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 10:35 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:41:58 -0400,

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:07:15 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:28:11 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/16/20 2:09 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: He has passed himself
off as a freelance writer and now has bull****ted his way into a
paralegal position at a relative's law firm. Whatever mind-altering
drugs you are taking, either increase or decrease the dosage.
Paralegal at a law firm? Relative's law firm? Your well is
poisoned.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Isn't this you Fat Harry? Sure seems so.
https://www.mylife.com/harry-krause/e142812772632

I agree with Harry the Krause and Farris thing looks to be wrong. That
firm seems to have just disappeared. Maybe they went bankrupt too.

===

https://www.lawyers.com/annapolis/maryland/krause-and-ferris-616519-f/

"Not active on Lawyers.com".

nor anywhere else on the web either in any significant way.

Like I said I really wasn't that interested. Just listening to Harry I
assumed anyone he worked for was associated with unions and labor, not
a divorce attorney. I assumed the reference was very old or just wrong
and let it go.

Where else could I turn to to find the level of herd stupidity among
some of you boys?

Just about any Ivy League University these days. The same ones who go to
spring break and ignore all the rules and complain when 95% show up
infected.

Oh, so you have a valid statistical breakdown of the universities
attended by non-Floridians who visited that state for spring break in
2020, eh? Bull****.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...LC3LTBNKPENKM/

Here is just one I googled up. How many did they infect in their return?

When did the University of Wisconsin become an "... Ivy League
University," as you claimed? Oh, and Nashville, Alabama, is not part of
Florida.

So, do your own inquiry.

NBC-2.com had a story on the study, it was someone in Tallahassee
doing it. Their site really sucks to search on but it was about 3
weeks ago. They said the study was going on, then nothing. It was
supposed to be tracking spring breakers back to where they came from
using phone data on people who had been on the beach. That whole phone
tracing thing seemed to fade away too so maybe somebody got sued. It
does have a Big Brother aspect to it.

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 01:00:29 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:35:00 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 8:18 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

Here you go: https://twitter.com/i/status/1242628347034767361
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:21:25 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/18/20 8:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Nope, but I can make up a number and toss it out there. What you do.

Yeah, I figured as usual you were blowing it out your ass.

As he said, "What you do."

Funny that you agreed with him.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:20:28 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:05:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Actually the study was done but I never heard what came of it. That
usually means the study didn't come out the way they hoped.
They were trying to prove the spring breakers were spraying Covid all
over the country but it only seemed to show up in New York/New Jersey.
I am surprised they are not blaming Michigan on it tho.
The problem is the beaches Midwest kids go to, didn't have the virus.
We would see cases there and we don't.

Again: https://twitter.com/i/status/1242628347034767361
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wrote in message:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:25:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:On 4/18/20 8:18 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Soze wrote: On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Soze wrote: On 4/17/20 10:35 PM,
wrote: On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:41:58 -0400, wrote: On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:07:15 -0400, wrote: On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:28:11 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 4/16/20 2:09 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: He has passed himself off as a freelance writer and now has bull****ted his way into a paralegal position at a relative's law firm. Whatever mind-altering drugs you are taking, either increase or decrease the dosage. Paralegal at a law firm? Relative's law firm? Your well is poisoned.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes Isn't this you Fat Harry? Sure seems so. https://www.mylife.com/harry-krause/e142812772632 I agree with Harry the Krause and Farris thing looks to be wrong. That firm seems to have just disappeared. Maybe they went bankrupt too. === https://www.lawyers.com/annapolis/maryland/krause-and-ferris-616519-f/ "Not active on Lawyers.com". nor anywhere else on the web either in any significant way. Like I said I really wasn't that interested. Just listening to Harry I assumed anyone he worked for was associated with unions and labor, not a divorce attorney. I assumed the reference was very old or just wrong and let it go. Where else could I turn to to find the level of herd stupidity among some of you boys? Just about any Ivy League University these days. The same ones who go to spring break and ignore all the rules and complain when 95% show up infected. Oh, so you have a valid statistical breakdown of the universities attended by non-Floridians who visited that state for spring break in 2020, eh? Bull****. https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/coronavirus-wisconsin-spring-breakers-who-went-nashville-alabama-beach-test-positive/LKTTMRQFMZCTRLC3LTBNKPENKM/ Here is just one I googled up. How many did they infect in their return? When did the University of Wisconsin become an "... Ivy League University," as you claimed? Oh, and Nashville, Alabama, is not part of Florida.The kids from the Northeast were probably between Jacksonville andCocoa. They used to go to Ft Lauderdale but the city elders made itunattractive to them 25 years ago. (parking restrictions, closingareas of the beach, cracking down on under aged and public drinking,curfews etc). I am not sure Miami was ever a spring break destinationunless you are pretty rich.

Daytona has been made unattractive to spring breakers over the
past several years. The city has discovered bike week is a lot
more profitable with a lot less trouble. Many college students
shouldn't be allowed to travel without chapparones.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 07:26:11 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 01:00:29 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:35:00 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 8:18 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They actually wanted to drill down on that data and get to individuals
who were on the beach and went home after they were kicked out.

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 09:06:35 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Wrote in message:
[...]

A lot of places are coming to the same conclusion. Spring breakers
don't really spend that much money, compared to your average tourist.
They will pack a dozen in a room, eat a lot of fast food or deli stuff
and buy their beer in bulk in a store, not at a bar. Cities are just
saying no thanks.
That is why Mexico became so popular. John's cite talks about Ft
Lauderdale and that is not really going to be representative of spring
breakers, particularly from the midwest where the kids are not rich
enough to have a family place on the beach. The study I was talking
about was looking at Gulf beaches.

wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:35:00 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 8:18 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Did you watch the video? That's what they did.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:35:00 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 8:18 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 3:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The one I was talking about was for the Gulf beaches. We know Ft
Lauderdale was a hot spot and it was supposed to be locked down over
there. They put the whole county on quarantine Mar 9 or 10 after they
traced COVID to a Princess cruise ship at Port Everglades. The
question was how were the 1000 miles of shore line doing that weren't
within 50 miles of a cruise port.

Thank you, Donald. Keyser Soze General 8 March 10th 20 12:24 PM
donald trump Keyser Söze General 22 December 25th 15 02:06 AM
Donald dumps on Jeb...again... Keyser Söze General 4 August 20th 15 11:12 PM
Donald C MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 April 8th 10 12:22 AM
Who was Donald Bean? Ce Dallaway UK Paddle 6 August 7th 04 10:19 PM