Default donald trump

GOP FRONTRUNNER, discovers women need bathroom breaks. What an asshole,
what a party.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 12/23/2015 7:54 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

GOP FRONTRUNNER, discovers women need bathroom breaks. What an asshole,
what a party.

It's fair to group the whole GOP membership based on disagreements with
their agenda or platform but even you have to acknowledge that you
can't condemn the whole GOP party based on the crazy comments of the
Donald. None of the other candidates would ever say the things Trump
says for publicity.

He's a marketing genius. Jeb Bush has spent something like $30 million
on advertising and ranks at the bottom of the polls. Trump has spent
$216 thousand so far and he has been the polling front runner since July.

On 12/23/15 8:52 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/23/2015 7:54 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

GOP FRONTRUNNER, discovers women need bathroom breaks. What an asshole,
what a party.

It's fair to group the whole GOP membership based on disagreements with
their agenda or platform but even you have to acknowledge that you
can't condemn the whole GOP party based on the crazy comments of the
Donald. None of the other candidates would ever say the things Trump
says for publicity.

He's a marketing genius. Jeb Bush has spent something like $30 million
on advertising and ranks at the bottom of the polls. Trump has spent
$216 thousand so far and he has been the polling front runner since July.

I appreciate that you admire Trump. I don't. I never have.

And Trump isn't the only GOP POTUS nominee wannabe who says and does
crazy stuff and still has the support of Republicans. Consider Cruz,
Carson, Huckabee.

What Trump is doing, in the end, is making his sort of behavior more
acceptable - to Republicans.

On 12/23/2015 9:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Never said I "admired" Trump. Nice try but you knew that.

You seem to be taking Trump seriously though. Why?

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Trump is at 39% among republicans. Serious enough. And he has impact beyond
his own campaign.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:09:37 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

[...]

A lot in common, perhaps?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 12/23/2015 9:15 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Unless the GOP pulls a rabbit out of their hat it is starting to look
like Trump will be their nominee. I don't think that gives them much
pleasure and it pretty much assures Hillary will be our next POTUS.

Not sure what causes me to shutter more ... President H. Clinton or a
remotely possible President D. Trump.

The rest of the world must be laughing their asses off. But, hey, in
the USA *anyone* can grow up to be POTUS.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

The only good possibility with trump is that it will destroy today's hate
filled GOP.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:15:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I think that is an old number The Q pole had him at 28 yesterday with
Cruz catching up fast.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I doubt Trump will show up at the convention with enough delegates to
win a first round victory and then it will start to get interesting.
The real question is whether Trump starts a 3d party run.

Trump Mr. Luddite General 5 December 13th 15 10:51 PM
Donald Trump's True Character [email protected] General 0 October 31st 15 05:39 PM
Thank you Mr. Trump ... Mr. Luddite General 29 August 22nd 15 04:56 PM
Trump still *the* man... Keyser Söze General 9 August 12th 15 01:51 AM