Default donald trump

On 12/23/2015 10:01 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:54:30 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/23/15 11:41 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:15:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/23/2015 9:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/23/15 8:52 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/23/2015 7:54 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

GOP FRONTRUNNER, discovers women need bathroom breaks. What an asshole,
what a party.

It's fair to group the whole GOP membership based on disagreements with
their agenda or platform but even you have to acknowledge that you
can't condemn the whole GOP party based on the crazy comments of the
Donald. None of the other candidates would ever say the things Trump
says for publicity.

He's a marketing genius. Jeb Bush has spent something like $30 million
on advertising and ranks at the bottom of the polls. Trump has spent
$216 thousand so far and he has been the polling front runner since July.

I appreciate that you admire Trump. I don't. I never have.

And Trump isn't the only GOP POTUS nominee wannabe who says and does
crazy stuff and still has the support of Republicans. Consider Cruz,
Carson, Huckabee.

What Trump is doing, in the end, is making his sort of behavior more
acceptable - to Republicans.

Never said I "admired" Trump. Nice try but you knew that.

You seem to be taking Trump seriously though. Why?

Trump is at 39% among republicans. Serious enough. And he has impact beyond
his own campaign.

I think that is an old number The Q pole had him at 28 yesterday with
Cruz catching up fast.

Isn't it wonderful? One horrific Republican POTUS wannabe and in second
place another horrific Republic POTUS wannabe. There's not a lot of
difference between Trump and Cruz.

I understand you don't like either of them but saying there is no
difference between Trump and Cruz is unworthy of the education you
profess to have.

They share many of the same positions and ignorance of foreign policy

Hillary does not seem to understand foreign policy either.

She may understand a little bit more than the other guys since that's
what O'Bama tasked her to do. But her cavalier attitude toward executing
her duties and responsibilities leaves me wondering why she should be
considered for any important position.

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 07:45:49 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

Hillary does not seem to understand foreign policy either.

She may understand a little bit more than the other guys since that's
what O'Bama tasked her to do. But her cavalier attitude toward executing
her duties and responsibilities leaves me wondering why she should be
considered for any important position.

Does anyone really believe our position in the world improved when she
was SoS?
The Russian relationship got worse, North Africa was a cluster ****
all the way around and the Iraq Syria problem blew up on her watch.

wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Her emails would indicate that she was not interested in much but her
own personal life. The others that might have been foreign policy
related have mysteriously disappeared.

Trump Mr. Luddite General 5 December 13th 15 10:51 PM
Donald Trump's True Character [email protected] General 0 October 31st 15 05:39 PM
Thank you Mr. Trump ... Mr. Luddite General 29 August 22nd 15 04:56 PM
Trump still *the* man... Keyser Söze General 9 August 12th 15 01:51 AM