Default donald trump

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 07:45:49 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

Hillary does not seem to understand foreign policy either.

She may understand a little bit more than the other guys since that's
what O'Bama tasked her to do. But her cavalier attitude toward executing
her duties and responsibilities leaves me wondering why she should be
considered for any important position.

Does anyone really believe our position in the world improved when she
was SoS?
The Russian relationship got worse, North Africa was a cluster ****
all the way around and the Iraq Syria problem blew up on her watch.