Default Trump

The ass he is, you have to give him credit for one thing.

He's a marketing genius. He says outlandish things
then sits back and benefits from all the free media coverage
afforded him.

Today, MSNBC and others have been running interviews with him all day.
Nobody else running for President, Republican or Democrat, is getting
anywhere near the coverage and airtime he is getting.

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:40:06 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

The ass he is, you have to give him credit for one thing.

He's a marketing genius. He says outlandish things
then sits back and benefits from all the free media coverage
afforded him.

Today, MSNBC and others have been running interviews with him all day.
Nobody else running for President, Republican or Democrat, is getting
anywhere near the coverage and airtime he is getting.

===

Marketing genius, no doubt. Flaming 'ars'l, no doubt there either.

On 12/8/15 1:40 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
The ass he is, you have to give him credit for one thing.

He's a marketing genius. He says outlandish things
then sits back and benefits from all the free media coverage
afforded him.

Today, MSNBC and others have been running interviews with him all day.
Nobody else running for President, Republican or Democrat, is getting
anywhere near the coverage and airtime he is getting.

I don't know who is more foolish, Trump or the sorts of mindless
supporters of his who showed up for that rally yesterday in South
Carolina and cheered his xenophobia.

On the other hand, he's the perfect POTUS candidate for today's GOP.

Go, Donald, go.

Oh, and Ted Cruz? Just as bad.

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:22:52 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/8/15 1:40 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
The ass he is, you have to give him credit for one thing.

He's a marketing genius. He says outlandish things
then sits back and benefits from all the free media coverage
afforded him.

Today, MSNBC and others have been running interviews with him all day.
Nobody else running for President, Republican or Democrat, is getting
anywhere near the coverage and airtime he is getting.

I don't know who is more foolish, Trump or the sorts of mindless
supporters of his who showed up for that rally yesterday in South
Carolina and cheered his xenophobia.

On the other hand, he's the perfect POTUS candidate for today's GOP.

Go, Donald, go.

I imagine Trump will have his own TV show by summer, talking about
what it was like running for president and giving commentary on the
people who are left. I bet it will not be on Fox.

Oh, and Ted Cruz? Just as bad.

On 12/8/2015 1:22 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I don't know who is more foolish, Trump or the sorts of mindless
supporters of his who showed up for that rally yesterday in South
Carolina and cheered his xenophobia.

On the other hand, he's the perfect POTUS candidate for today's GOP.

Go, Donald, go.

Oh, and Ted Cruz? Just as bad.

And Hilary "I'm Royalty, Federal Law Doesn't Apply To Me" Clinton is any
better?

If you think Trump is a conservative or represents conservative values,
you're just as stupid as people who are supporting him.

On the other hand, his "stop Muslims from entering the country" idea was
actually made legal by a Democrat congress and Democrat President.

Heil Clinton!

Banned

A better ass than the muzzie **** that's in there now, dip****.