Ryan P. Ryan P. is offline

Default Trump

On 12/8/2015 1:22 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I don't know who is more foolish, Trump or the sorts of mindless
supporters of his who showed up for that rally yesterday in South
Carolina and cheered his xenophobia.

On the other hand, he's the perfect POTUS candidate for today's GOP.

Go, Donald, go.

Oh, and Ted Cruz? Just as bad.

And Hilary "I'm Royalty, Federal Law Doesn't Apply To Me" Clinton is any
better?

If you think Trump is a conservative or represents conservative values,
you're just as stupid as people who are supporting him.

On the other hand, his "stop Muslims from entering the country" idea was
actually made legal by a Democrat congress and Democrat President.

Heil Clinton!