Default Donald dumps on Jeb...again...

Donald Trump upstages, attacks Jeb Bush in New Hampshire

For Donald Trump, it wasn’t enough to upstage Jeb Bush by booking a town
hall meeting at the same time as the former Florida governor. Trump had
to attack him, too.

In a 30-minute news conference in Derry, New Hampshire, that was
broadcast live on Fox News and CNN, the real estate mogul ripped into
his GOP primary rival, saying, “I don’t think he’s electable.”

“Jeb Bush is a low-energy person. For him to get things done is hard,” a
feisty Trump said.

Trump went after the former Florida governor on multiple fronts,
dismissing Bush’s positions on education, health care, immigration and
foreign policy.

Read mo
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3jLsGXgz1

- - -

Funny, since Trump's positions on multiple fronts are worse than Jeb's,
if that is possible.

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 07:00:14 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Donald Trump upstages, attacks Jeb Bush in New Hampshire

I think CNN is trying to elect Trump. He has pretty much pre empted
the Erin Burnett show. (teach her to get knocked up again) It is all
Trunp all the time for an hour a day and it is also about all they
talk about during the day.

I am glad I have Netflix.

wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:37:42 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

Donald Trump upstages, attacks Jeb Bush in New Hampshire
I think CNN is trying to elect Trump. He has pretty much pre empted
the Erin Burnett show. (teach her to get knocked up again) It is all
Trunp all the time for an hour a day and it is also about all they
talk about during the day.

I am glad I have Netflix.

Crikey, you watch daytime TV? When I do, it usually is a nature or
history channel. The daytime news shows run the same crap over and over.

I usually have it running and I walk through (I never just sit and
watch TV) but it is all Trump all the time these days. I already said,
I would rather watch Paul Henry from Auckland. They have more news
with less slant.

I like the idea of the history channel but they just run dumb stuff
during the week, lots of "reality" about fishermen, truckers and pawn
shop owners. I already know who won WWII and I don't think we were
visited by ancient aliens. Most of the "modern marvels" are not that
marvelous anymore.
The PBS sub channels are OK but I have already seen most of the shows
I care about. The woodsmith guys give me a bit of tool envy.

But Dems love pre scripted, fake reality shows pretending to be real...
you know, like MSNBC

Clint Eastwood dumps on the overly religious right X ` Man[_3_] General 2 November 14th 11 10:40 AM
Donald C MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 April 8th 10 12:22 AM
Who is Mac Donald aka Cecil Warren? Nomen Nescio Cruising 0 June 10th 09 11:50 PM
Ping: The Donald (D.Duck) Eisboch[_2_] General 6 October 11th 07 11:21 PM
Who was Donald Bean? Ce Dallaway UK Paddle 6 August 7th 04 10:19 PM