Default The Wall!

This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn chair. He
would move his location to different sections of where wall construction was
being built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const . Music and title work were then
added to the film. The filming was done in January 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn chair. Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const . Music and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't Free!

I never thought this could happen. The do nothing democrats
seemingly had control over this country. There is hope for a drug
free, gang free America.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 4/10/20 12:25 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn chair. Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const . Music and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't Free!

I never thought this could happen. The do nothing democrats
seemingly had control over this country. There is hope for a drug
free, gang free America.

And once again, you demonstrate your ignorance.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent
of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of
methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of
the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal
crossing points, shipping ports, and airports, not where there is no wall.

Do you even begin to understand that, you dumb ****? The wall or its
absence pays a very small part in the entry of illegal drugs into this
country.

The worry is about the part coming overland that *wasn't* seized, dip****!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn
chair.Â* Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall
construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const .Â* Music
and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in
January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't
Free!

I never thought this could happen. The do nothing democrats
Â* seemingly had control over this country. There is hope for a drug
Â* free, gang free America.

And once again, you demonstrate your ignorance.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent
of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of
methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of
the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal
crossing points, shipping ports, and airports, not where there is no wall.

Do you even begin to understand that, you dumb ****? The wall or its
absence pays a very small part in the entry of illegal drugs into this
country.

Let me help you out. Those percentages represent seizures at legal
crossing points. We need to boost our seizures at other crossing points
or otherwise prevent the unknown quantities of drugs easily transiting
our boarders. Our expanding wall will greatly improve the chances of
your Spanish speaking friends being thwarted in their plans to drug up
America. Pretty simple really. I'm surprised you don't get it. No, I'm
not surprised. You are the dumbest **** I have come a crossed in a
really long time.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

John Wrote in message:
[...]

True, the wall is to stop illegal aliens and people who can't go
through a legal crossing for legal reasons. (usually multiple
deportations)

John Wrote in message:
[...]

No, the wall is there to help Trump feed his base of hate-filled
deplorables.

It may very well be the reason that so much stuff is being caught at legal border crossings is that the wall is funneling the stuff to the legal border crossings since they cannot cross open country to bring their stuff in.

John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn chair. Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const . Music and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't Free!

Lets giive credit where credit is due. Why don't we call it
America's wall or Trump's Wall.
And while we're on the subject of walls, there's an invisible wall
that devides America. We can call it Pelosi's wall.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:30:02 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn chair. Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const . Music and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't Free!

Lets giive credit where credit is due. Why don't we call it
America's wall or Trump's Wall.
And while we're on the subject of walls, there's an invisible wall
that devides America. We can call it Pelosi's wall.

Much, much higher than anything Trump has erected.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wall street moves to destroy 'occupy wall street' bpuharic General 64 November 26th 11 10:08 PM
Algowood Riding Wall into Lock2 2011-10-08 - Algowood Riding Wall into Lock2 2011-10-08 #0868.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 3 October 25th 11 11:07 PM
At the western wall Gordon Cruising 0 January 15th 09 12:37 AM
Wall to wall Gustav Live WWL-TV4 Larry Cruising 0 September 1st 08 01:49 AM
In the eye wall Joe ASA 2 June 19th 06 06:09 PM