Justan Ohlphart[_2_] Justan Ohlphart[_2_] is offline

Default The Wall!

On 4/10/2020 12:38 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/10/20 12:25 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn
chair.Â* Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall
construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const .Â* Music
and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in
January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't
Free!

I never thought this could happen. The do nothing democrats
Â* seemingly had control over this country. There is hope for a drug
Â* free, gang free America.

And once again, you demonstrate your ignorance.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent
of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of
methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of
the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal
crossing points, shipping ports, and airports, not where there is no wall.

Do you even begin to understand that, you dumb ****? The wall or its
absence pays a very small part in the entry of illegal drugs into this
country.

Let me help you out. Those percentages represent seizures at legal
crossing points. We need to boost our seizures at other crossing points
or otherwise prevent the unknown quantities of drugs easily transiting
our boarders. Our expanding wall will greatly improve the chances of
your Spanish speaking friends being thwarted in their plans to drug up
America. Pretty simple really. I'm surprised you don't get it. No, I'm
not surprised. You are the dumbest **** I have come a crossed in a
really long time.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.