posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default In the eye wall

Since 05:15 over 11 inches of rain has fallen here. We are in the eye
wall of a low and the storms keep re-building and training thru.

Lots of bailing later.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Since 05:15 over 11 inches of rain has fallen here. We are in the eye
wall of a low and the storms keep re-building and training thru.

Lots of bailing later.

Joe

Lots of rain for all the mold, rot and coackroaches to grow. Houston is an
arm pit. Oil refineries, chemical factories, swamps, etc. Malaria may be on
the upswing there too. Joe, move to someplace nice and temperate.

Holy!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Bob Crantz wrote:

Malaria may be on
the upswing there too. Joe, move to someplace nice and temperate.

Holy!

I'll switch over to Gin & Tonic just to be safe.
Thanks for the tip.

Joe