John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default The Wall!

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:30:02 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John Wrote in message:
This video was filmed via drone controlled by a man sitting in a lawn chair. Hewould move his location to different sections of where wall construction wasbeing built by a subsidiary of Kiewit Const . Music and title work were thenadded to the film. The filming was done in January 2020.https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ6FX1_yXJU--Freedom Isn't Free!

Lets giive credit where credit is due. Why don't we call it
America's wall or Trump's Wall.
And while we're on the subject of walls, there's an invisible wall
that devides America. We can call it Pelosi's wall.

Much, much higher than anything Trump has erected.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!