Default Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order to Ensure Illegal ImmigrantsCan Access Coronavirus Relief Funds

On 4/8/20 8:08 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 16:56:10 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/8/20 3:56 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 15:38:49 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/8/20 2:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/8/2020 12:56 PM, Tim wrote:

11:51
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer:Â* He did it to aggrevate you.Â* That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people.Â* I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

It's important to remember that Harry has never claimed to
be an atheist.Â* He says he's an agnostic.

In other words, he's keeping his options open, just in case.

That's almost true, but my beliefs are evolving towards atheism.

===

Nietzsche: God is dead

God: Nietzsche is dead

'Airry: God is almost dead

and so it goes...

I'm evolving towards "god never existed," from my previous belief that I
couldn't be sure.

===

Based on the vast numbers of disparate civilizations and cultures that
believe in some sort of creator, you'd have to conclude that the need
for that belief is somehow deeply embedded in human DNA. That in turn
raises the interesting question of why. Those beliefs may truly be
the one thing that separates us from other life forms. If and when we
discover other intelligent civilizations in the universe it will be
interesting to see if they have similar beliefs.

The need for belief, if there really is one, probably arose in early
man and continued for centuries as a way to try to explain the natural
world that was pretty much a mystery in those times. I think the
beliefs, such as they are, are taught, not genetic. I doubt if a newborn
has any thoughts or feelings about a god and if he or she isn't exposed
to the concept, I doubt such thoughts would arise spontaneously,
especially in a society where much science of the natural world is known.

Illegal immigrants to benefit.. John H[_2_] General 4 February 13th 09 09:20 PM
iLLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Jim General 0 November 1st 08 10:01 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor Cruising 0 March 31st 06 05:31 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor General 0 March 31st 06 05:24 AM
Kerry takes illegal funds Horvath ASA 13 September 23rd 04 01:59 PM