Tim Tim is offline

Default Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order to Ensure Illegal Immigrants CanAccess Coronavirus Relief Funds

Kinda makes me want to give up my US citizenship and move in with her

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-relief-funds/

On 4/8/20 9:56 AM, Tim wrote:
Kinda makes me want to give up my US citizenship and move in with her

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-relief-funds/

I certainly hope the mayor's actions really truly annoy you a lot. After
all, not helping them would be the righteous christian thing to do, right?
Tim Tim is offline

8:58 AMKeyser Soze
On 4/8/20 9:56 AM, Tim wrote:
Kinda makes me want to give up my US citizenship and move in with her

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-relief-funds/

I certainly hope the mayor's actions really truly annoy you a lot. After
all, not helping them would be the righteous christian thing to do, right? “”

Harry, a free bus ticket back to their homeland would probably be the moist Christian thin thing to do.

On 4/8/20 10:20 AM, Tim wrote:

8:58 AMKeyser Soze
On 4/8/20 9:56 AM, Tim wrote:
Kinda makes me want to give up my US citizenship and move in with her

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-relief-funds/

I certainly hope the mayor's actions really truly annoy you a lot. After
all, not helping them would be the righteous christian thing to do, right? “”

Harry, a free bus ticket back to their homeland would probably be the moist Christian thin thing to do.

No, Tim, the "most christian thing to do" would be to do what your jesus
would suggest, and not ask, as cain did, “I know not; am I my brother's
keeper?”

Or, perhaps these words:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed
of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation
of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in
prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed
thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,
ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye
cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye
gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me
not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an
hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and
did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as
ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the
righteous into life eternal.
Tim Tim is offline

10:08 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

Pay attention to that v38 Harry. I’m sure you could take in some extra families. But you won’t. And why bring this up anyhow? After all you claim Christ is non existent and the Bible is bull****.

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer: He did it to aggrevate you. That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people. I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

11:51
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer: He did it to aggrevate you. That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people. I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

https://www.avg.com ..”

Oh I agree mr Beardsley. Only thing is no one takes his comments seriously.. And again, you’re comment is correct concerning his liturgical nuances.

On 4/8/20 11:38 AM, Tim wrote:

10:08 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

I bring it up because you claim to be a follower of jesus, yet your
statements and politics indicate otherwise.
Tim Tim is offline

12:19 PMKeyser Soze
I bring it up because you claim to be a follower of jesus, yet your
statements and politics indicate otherwise. “

That’s laughable. You don’t believe in him so with this exception I’ll pretty well ignore your future theological comments on this thread...

On 4/8/2020 12:56 PM, Tim wrote:

11:51
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer: He did it to aggrevate you. That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people. I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

It's important to remember that Harry has never claimed to
be an atheist. He says he's an agnostic.

In other words, he's keeping his options open, just in case.

https://www.avg.com

Illegal immigrants to benefit.. John H[_2_] General 4 February 13th 09 09:20 PM
iLLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Jim General 0 November 1st 08 10:01 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor Cruising 0 March 31st 06 05:31 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor General 0 March 31st 06 05:24 AM
Kerry takes illegal funds Horvath ASA 13 September 23rd 04 01:59 PM