Default Illegal immigrants to benefit..

from the stimulus bill, even if very few others do so.

http://tinyurl.com/cq3pes

or:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...an-workers.htm

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:01:52 -0500, John H
wrote:

from the stimulus bill, even if very few others do so.

http://tinyurl.com/cq3pes

or:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...an-workers.htm

I got a response today from the White House.
"Thank you for your message. On behalf of President Obama, we
appreciate hearing from you. The President has promised the most
transparent administration in history, and we're committed to
listening to and responding to you.
In order to better handle the millions of electronic messages we're
receiving and respond more quickly, we've implemented a new contact
form on our website:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
Please note that this web form has replaced .
That email address is no longer monitored, so we encourage you to
resubmit your message through the link above. Thank you for using the
web form and helping us improve communications with you.
Sincerely,
The Presidential Correspondence Team"

Don't know yet, but this might be a way to sideline the system
numbersusa uses to send faxes.
We'll see.
My congress critters don't even respond.
But they're in the pocket of the "open borders" Chamber of Commerce
crowd anyway.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

I couldn't get the link you provided to work either.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:30:47 -0500, John H
wrote:

I couldn't get the link you provided to work either.

This works for me
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

But numbersusa has the best process because they cogently lay out the
issues in the ready-made text, and have the "buffet."
I always add my comments in the p.s.
If this new WH method short circuits numbersusa, it's not good.

--Vic

wrote:

I couldn't get the link you provided to work either.

This works for me
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

But numbersusa has the best process because they cogently lay out the
issues in the ready-made text, and have the "buffet."
I always add my comments in the p.s.
If this new WH method short circuits numbersusa, it's not good.

--Vic

Weird. With Mozilla all I get is a blank screen with the White House
emblem at the top of the page.

With Internet Explorer I get the contacts page. I asked him why the
E-Verify provisions were removed from the bill if it's purpose was to
provide jobs for Americans.

We'll see...

iLLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Jim General 0 November 1st 08 10:01 AM
Amnesty for illegal immigrants will not happen this time..................... Expert Humor ASA 0 March 31st 06 05:49 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor Cruising 0 March 31st 06 05:31 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor ASA 0 March 31st 06 05:26 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor General 0 March 31st 06 05:24 AM