John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Illegal immigrants to benefit..

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:41:42 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:30:47 -0500, John H
wrote:

I couldn't get the link you provided to work either.

This works for me
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

But numbersusa has the best process because they cogently lay out the
issues in the ready-made text, and have the "buffet."
I always add my comments in the p.s.
If this new WH method short circuits numbersusa, it's not good.

--Vic

Weird. With Mozilla all I get is a blank screen with the White House
emblem at the top of the page.

With Internet Explorer I get the contacts page. I asked him why the
E-Verify provisions were removed from the bill if it's purpose was to
provide jobs for Americans.

We'll see...