Default New ride?

Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 6:23:19 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

https://www.avg.com

Be sure you get Luddite or an equivalency for a license plate

Tim wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 6:23:19 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

https://www.avg.com

Be sure you get Luddite or an equivalency for a license plate

Looks a lot better than my brothers 46. Course it was painted in
Machinery Grey with a brush. My dad owned a large machine shop, so never
did understand why my older brother painted the car with a brush. He was
hell in transmissions, and it is easier to pull the rear end to change the
transmission. Had an enclosed driveshaft.

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 7:23:19 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

I like it. Why not? If you have the means and can do it, and it's what you want to do, go for it!

On 4/2/2020 11:24 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 7:23:19 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

I like it. Why not? If you have the means and can do it, and it's what you want to do, go for it!

I haven't seen it in person yet and won't until this covid-19 thing is
behind us.

It's a 1940 Ford Business Sedan with a flat-head, 221ci V8.
Interior looks immaculate in the pictures and I noticed
whoever restored it added modern safety requirements like
flasher control and after-market stalk for blinkers.
Probably required to register and drive on the road.

Only thing I noticed in the pictures that I didn't like
was the pan under the engine to collect oil drippings
I assume.

https://www.avg.com

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:14:51 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/2/2020 11:24 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 7:23:19 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

I like it. Why not? If you have the means and can do it, and it's what you want to do, go for it!

I haven't seen it in person yet and won't until this covid-19 thing is
behind us.

It's a 1940 Ford Business Sedan with a flat-head, 221ci V8.
Interior looks immaculate in the pictures and I noticed
whoever restored it added modern safety requirements like
flasher control and after-market stalk for blinkers.
Probably required to register and drive on the road.

Only thing I noticed in the pictures that I didn't like
was the pan under the engine to collect oil drippings
I assume.

That is another one I would own if you dropped the body on a new
Lincoln chassis.

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 19:23:13 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

Rent it for a month. See if you like it.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
Picked out my next Ford.At a dealership nearby.https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

The new models will be coming out in a couple of months. Can't you
wait till then?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 4/3/2020 8:26 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
Picked out my next Ford.At a dealership nearby.https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

The new models will be coming out in a couple of months. Can't you
wait till then?

I suppose. Maybe the new ones will have 12 volt electrical systems.

On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 1:14:58 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/2/2020 11:24 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 7:23:19 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

I like it. Why not? If you have the means and can do it, and it's what you want to do, go for it!

I haven't seen it in person yet and won't until this covid-19 thing is
behind us.

It's a 1940 Ford Business Sedan with a flat-head, 221ci V8.
Interior looks immaculate in the pictures and I noticed
whoever restored it added modern safety requirements like
flasher control and after-market stalk for blinkers.
Probably required to register and drive on the road.

Only thing I noticed in the pictures that I didn't like
was the pan under the engine to collect oil drippings
I assume.

That might be a "just in case" pan to protect their floor. It would sure be an attention getter at the local cruise-in or car show.

I almost went for a ride today. Tim General 36 January 3rd 19 11:19 PM
A Sweet Ride HK General 35 September 4th 07 12:19 PM
Six Flags New Ride Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 1st 06 02:37 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM