Default New ride?

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:14:51 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/2/2020 11:24 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 7:23:19 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

I like it. Why not? If you have the means and can do it, and it's what you want to do, go for it!

I haven't seen it in person yet and won't until this covid-19 thing is
behind us.

It's a 1940 Ford Business Sedan with a flat-head, 221ci V8.
Interior looks immaculate in the pictures and I noticed
whoever restored it added modern safety requirements like
flasher control and after-market stalk for blinkers.
Probably required to register and drive on the road.

Only thing I noticed in the pictures that I didn't like
was the pan under the engine to collect oil drippings
I assume.

That is another one I would own if you dropped the body on a new
Lincoln chassis.