Tim Tim is offline

Default I almost went for a ride today.

43f for a high and I was considering breaking out the Guzzi and hitting the road. Plenty of warm cloths, but instead I got a kink in my lower back that kept me at home. Nothing unusual. This happens 4-5 trimester a year. Aleeve and swearing it out for a couple days and it’ll eventually pop back into place.

So much for the new year ride. But they’ll be plenty of time for that later.

Oh well...

Tim wrote:
43f for a high and I was considering breaking out the Guzzi and hitting
the road. Plenty of warm cloths, but instead I got a kink in my lower
back that kept me at home. Nothing unusual. This happens 4-5 trimester a
year. Aleeve and swearing it out for a couple days and it’ll eventually
pop back into place.

So much for the new year ride. But they’ll be plenty of time for that later.

Oh well...

Supposed to get to 54 here. I am pruning trees. Lunch now, and the plum
tree is 1/2 done.

Tim Tim is offline

5:04 PMBill
Supposed to get to 54 here. I am pruning trees. Lunch now, and the plum
tree is 1/2 done.

Sounds great. I hit some aleeve a couple hrs ago. It’s eorking well.. I just now rolled over and my back made a great “thump!”

Wow, I think I’m a n rhe mend. I’ll find out when I get up here in a moment.

Btw, it’s 38 here now...

Tim wrote:

5:04 PMBill
Supposed to get to 54 here. I am pruning trees. Lunch now, and the plum
tree is 1/2 done.

Sounds great. I hit some aleeve a couple hrs ago. It’s eorking well. I
just now rolled over and my back made a great “thump!”

Wow, I think I’m a n rhe mend. I’ll find out when I get up here in a moment.

Btw, it’s 38 here now...

Low of 33 last night. Coldest we normally see is maybe 28 in the night
a,couple times a,winter.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 21:15:13 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:

5:04 PMBill
Supposed to get to 54 here. I am pruning trees. Lunch now, and the plum
tree is 1/2 done.

Sounds great. I hit some aleeve a couple hrs ago. Its eorking well. I
just now rolled over and my back made a great thump!

Wow, I think Im a n rhe mend. Ill find out when I get up here in a moment.

Btw, its 38 here now...

Low of 33 last night. Coldest we normally see is maybe 28 in the night
a,couple times a,winter.

Went for a ride yesterday. Wore a light windbreaker but had to
remove it because it got too warm. It feels just like summer at
the moment but things could change.

===

It was in the 80s here in SWFL for the last three days or so. We just
got back from a few days of cruising on the trawler, first time we've
had it out since mid-October.

---
https://www.avg.com

wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 21:15:13 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:

5:04 PMBill
[...]

Few boating here at the moment. Even the commercial crab boats have been
scarce. Big seas and winds. Blew the cover mostly off the pool and a
plastic chair in to the pool.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 16:26:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Btw, it’s 38 here now...

You can switch those numbers here more like 83
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Btw, it’s 38 here now...

You can switch those numbers here more like 83

I’d love to but one thing about this time of year up here

No bugs

wrote:

Btw, its 38 here now...

You can switch those numbers here more like 83

Id love to but one thing about this time of year up here

No bugs

===

Not many here either. This is the time of year where you can visit
the Everglades without being swarmed and carried off.

---
https://www.avg.com

Minus 12 C this morning. Sidewalks treacherous to walk on. Luckily I have a pair of Icer cleat type sandles that strap onto my boots.

My new ride this summer True North[_2_] General 36 April 1st 16 01:06 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
Free ride over.. Don White General 7 June 4th 04 03:54 AM
WET RIDE TODAY Bart Senior ASA 22 November 1st 03 04:02 AM