Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default I almost went for a ride today.

wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 21:15:13 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:

5:04 PMBill
Supposed to get to 54 here. I am pruning trees. Lunch now, and the plum
tree is 1/2 done.

Sounds great. I hit some aleeve a couple hrs ago. It’s eorking well. I
just now rolled over and my back made a great “thump!”

Wow, I think I’m a n rhe mend. I’ll find out when I get up here in a moment.

Btw, it’s 38 here now...

Low of 33 last night. Coldest we normally see is maybe 28 in the night
a,couple times a,winter.

Went for a ride yesterday. Wore a light windbreaker but had to
remove it because it got too warm. It feels just like summer at
the moment but things could change.

===

It was in the 80s here in SWFL for the last three days or so. We just
got back from a few days of cruising on the trawler, first time we've
had it out since mid-October.

---
https://www.avg.com

Few boating here at the moment. Even the commercial crab boats have been
scarce. Big seas and winds. Blew the cover mostly off the pool and a
plastic chair in to the pool.