Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default New ride?

Tim wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 6:23:19 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Picked out my next Ford.

At a dealership nearby.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33BmE.jpg

https://www.avg.com

Be sure you get Luddite or an equivalency for a license plate

Looks a lot better than my brothers 46. Course it was painted in
Machinery Grey with a brush. My dad owned a large machine shop, so never
did understand why my older brother painted the car with a brush. He was
hell in transmissions, and it is easier to pull the rear end to change the
transmission. Had an enclosed driveshaft.