Default now that we are stuck at home. . .

Now that we are stuck at home, we should make random calls to India asking
about their extended car warranties, and they need our computer cleanup
expertise.

My wife got this suggestion from a friend.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 05:53:08 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Now that we are stuck at home, we should make random calls to India asking
about their extended car warranties, and they need our computer cleanup
expertise.

My wife got this suggestion from a friend.

Yes!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Now that we are stuck at home, we should make random calls to India asking
about their extended car warranties, and they need our computer cleanup
expertise.

My wife got this suggestion from a friend.

Yes!

We do have time to screw with them now. If everyone kept them on the
phone for several minutes (as long as you can anyway) then told them
to **** off, it might take the profit motive out of these spam calls.
These people work on commission and time is money to them.
If nothing else, they might black list you.

My old Home Sweet Home CVA-62 - 026220.jpg Mike[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 September 8th 08 02:51 AM
Stuck Jim General 24 July 12th 08 01:20 AM
Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid.... Ellen MacArthur ASA 28 November 7th 06 04:27 AM
Free to good home. Or any home. [email protected] General 1 November 16th 05 01:26 PM
Free to good home. Or any home. John H. General 1 November 15th 05 01:45 PM