BoatBanter.com

-   -   now that we are stuck at home. . . (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184964-now-we-stuck-home.html)

Bill[_12_] March 26th 20 06:53 AM

now that we are stuck at home. . .

Now that we are stuck at home, we should make random calls to India asking
about their extended car warranties, and they need our computer cleanup
expertise.

My wife got this suggestion from a friend.

John[_6_] March 26th 20 01:08 PM

now that we are stuck at home. . .

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 05:53:08 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Now that we are stuck at home, we should make random calls to India asking
about their extended car warranties, and they need our computer cleanup
expertise.

My wife got this suggestion from a friend.

Yes!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 26th 20 10:58 PM

now that we are stuck at home. . .

wrote:

Now that we are stuck at home, we should make random calls to India asking
about their extended car warranties, and they need our computer cleanup
expertise.

My wife got this suggestion from a friend.

Yes!

We do have time to screw with them now. If everyone kept them on the
phone for several minutes (as long as you can anyway) then told them
to **** off, it might take the profit motive out of these spam calls.
These people work on commission and time is money to them.
If nothing else, they might black list you.