Default Day 15

For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen
after the 15 day plan that has been touted and
followed by Trump and his team:

Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped.
Mass testing will end.

Businesses will all be allowed to re-open immediately.
Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on
their locations.

The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac)
will receive immediate approval for distribution by
prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms.

Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug
manufacturer harmless.

Then, we will just let the virus run it's course.

Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other
options.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/23/20 8:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen
after the 15 day plan that has been touted and
followed by Trump and his team:

Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped.
Mass testing will end.

BusinessesÂ* will all be allowed to re-open immediately.
Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on
their locations.

The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac)
will receive immediate approval for distribution by
prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms.

Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug
manufacturer harmless.

Then, we will just let the virus run it's course.

Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other
options.

Oh, when does the "15 day plan" begin and end? I sorta remember it
started on the Ides of March, but I'm not sure about that.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/23/20 8:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen after the 15 day plan that has been touted and followed by Trump and his team: Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped. Mass testing will end. Businesses will all be allowed to re-open immediately. Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on their locations. The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac) will receive immediate approval for distribution by prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms. Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug manufacturer harmless. Then, we will just let the virus run it's course. Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other options. Oh, when does the "15 day plan" begin and end? I sorta remember it started on the Ides of March, but I'm not sure about that.

"Do your own research", to quote the giant pustule.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 3/23/2020 8:55 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

We are halfway through. Started on March 16th. Ends on March 31st.

https://www.avg.com

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:44:38 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen
after the 15 day plan that has been touted and
followed by Trump and his team:

Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped.
Mass testing will end.

Businesses will all be allowed to re-open immediately.
Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on
their locations.

The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac)
will receive immediate approval for distribution by
prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms.

Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug
manufacturer harmless.

Then, we will just let the virus run it's course.

Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other
options.

I expect he'll change it to a 30-day plan. There are way too many assholes who
won't abide by the restrictions suggested. Partying is far too important. Maybe
as things keep getting worse some of them will wake up.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 3/23/2020 9:39 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
[...]

If he goes to a 30 day plan and Pelosi and Schumer continue their
political games we are headed for a depression, not a recession.

https://www.avg.com

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:51:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

[...]

If they believe it will help Joe Biden get elected, I would not put that past
them at all. Their actions now give away their intent. There's no intent of
helping people, except as it will help their chances in November.

I think there is little difference in their attitudes and Harry's. '****
everyone, if it will get Trump out.'
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 3/23/2020 9:57 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
[...]

No question about that. They've made the political maneuvers
necessary so Senate Republicans have no choice but to give
in to their demands otherwise Pelosi and Schumer can point
their crooked fingers at the Republicans as being the party
at fault for causing all that will result. They also will
be able to claim responsibility for "saving" the country
if a bill to their liking is eventually passed.

Makes me want to puke.

Man, I hope the American public isn't duped by their games.

https://www.avg.com

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:05:13 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

[...]

It all depends on which mass media the majority of the American public watches,
and how gullible they are. I won't comment any further lest I be called names.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[...]

Did you see this? I thought it pretty interesting. Gene (remember him?) posted
the site to show how badly the US was doing because of Trump's actions. It
backfired.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!