Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default Day 15

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/23/20 8:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen after the 15 day plan that has been touted and followed by Trump and his team: Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped. Mass testing will end. Businesses will all be allowed to re-open immediately. Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on their locations. The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac) will receive immediate approval for distribution by prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms. Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug manufacturer harmless. Then, we will just let the virus run it's course. Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other options. Oh, when does the "15 day plan" begin and end? I sorta remember it started on the Ides of March, but I'm not sure about that.

"Do your own research", to quote the giant pustule.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/